Reviews for Endings, and perhaps
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is incredibly sad...& powerful...& fantastic. It made me cry, & I may have stopped breathing. I'd write more, but I have no words...
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I can't stop crying...that was AMAZING. Easily one of the best things I've ever read-and I've read a lot. Pure genius and so, so beautiful.
kb chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Your story (over 3 yrs old) appeared om tumblr today. I never saw it b4, & now I can't stop crying...beautifully written. I hope you'll write more.
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Ridiculously sad but perfect either way:) amazing and poetic style.
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
WOW. There are no words to describe how fantastic, how powerful, how beautiful, how heartbreakingly sad this is. I'm sitting here hurting for them; the pain comes out so strongly through this. Breathtaking, stunning.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
The story was good, but what really hit me was the final paragraph. Beautifully written. Phenomenal job!
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I have read this story roughly 5 times, and it was not until now that I truly grasped how heartbreaking it is. I should have realized it sooner, but it seems my completing an essay about tragic lovers is what was required to make me truly understand this.

This story is so good it causes me actual pain to read, the descriptions of her emaciation are so vivid. You did an incredible job on this piece, and you should be insanely proud of yourself. It is easily one of the best stories on the site, crowned by the fact that they are completely in character for all of it.

Amazing job, and I hope to find your other stories equally satisfying, though hopefully less heartbreaking. It's hard to read and type when your eyes are watering.

-Lij
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
*cries more*
Citiesofcolor chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
God. This is the reason, right here, that I write. Right here in your story. How 26 little letters can make the reader feel each heartbeat in the chests, each cut on the bodies, each bruise on the arms, each tear on the faces of the characters. I have read some amazing stories in my time, but this one... I have no words to describe the absolute depth the emotions that you had here.

The absolute beauty you have captured in your story takes one's breath away. I'm just going to end this review right now because I honestly can't think of anything else to say. Incredible story. I will definitely add you to my subscriptions list if I haven't already done so.
JustaLilBitaLuck chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This was devastating, and painful, and beautiful, and breathtaking. And when I say "breathtaking",I mean it, because this story made me cry, and I have a cold, and now I'm having problems breathing.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work - don't ever stop.

This reminds me of the song "The End of the World" - there's a great NCIS YouTube video of it, go check it out: /watch?vP3v46-r16XU

"If this was the last day of my life, I'd want to spend it looking in your eyes."
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This is should never ever happen and it is all terrible and sad beyond sad, but I'm still going to make it a favorite, because it was so very well done. Bravo!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
So that was stunning. Seriously brilliant! I love your brevity with words. You can capture more emotion in one sentence, than most attempt to capture in a paragraph. There were moments where I literally couldn’t breathe. You have this way with language that vividly and emotionally connects with the reader. I love your writer’s voice.
Marcus Sylenus chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Don't apologize. It's your right to write what comes to you, and as dark and angst-ridden as this was, it was still perfect. Keep up the good work.
Idiosyncratic Enigma chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Um... wow... I had to go read another story after this to perk up my spirits a bit! :) Great work.
jaimee01 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
this is so sad

i was crying through the whole thing

but i loved it