Reviews for The 10 Rider - a Parody
Awesomenemo chapter 1 . 3/11
WHY! WHY HAVE SENT THIS DEVILISH ABOMINATION, TO PLAGUE THE COOLEST MINIONS EVER! WHY! Oh and great story by the way.
3 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is wonderful and you should feel wonderful.
saki senka chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
love it. absolutly hilarious
sugar-high pixie chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
ha never thoguh to add a tenth walker for nazguls, quite amsuing.
HRT chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Ah, the poor Nazgul. Even they can't avoid a Mary Sue! A very good story.
Ireth chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
This is really great! Good idea to twist the usual MS-10thWalker-plot:D But even better how you did it. THose poor black riders...
the one who is ever bored chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
GENIUS! I LOVE IT!
Dernhelm-caorann chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
LMAO!

I love it! pure class! a hundred times more funny than the usual mary-sue basher. I nearly fell of my chair!
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Yay! Sue bashing! It's always great to see that, we need more of 'em, just so the Sue's don't start to think they rule the place (though I'm pretty sure they already think they do). A refreshing twist to parody!
Two dead thumbs up,
Chibi Mo
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I really like this. Really funny! I think your missing a sentance or something. "It really is disgraceful. I mean, here we are, the greatest of men of eons ago, imbued with dark power, immortal, scary as sin and given sophisticated hunting instincts. And, thanks to that retarded little gnome Gollum, we knew right where to look."
illaa chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
the story was great. are you going to add on to it?
Selena chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Brilliant. It was about time our girl infiltrated the Black Riders, too...
HonorH chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
You are a scream! A Mary Sue for the Mordor forces-truly a horrible thing to contemplate. I'm going to have to rec this to all my sick-to-death-of-badfic friends. I love this!
Muccamukk chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Oh I love it!

For some reason I see it as a very British sort of humour. You obviously watch rather a lot of Monty Python, you English?

I never felt sorry for those Riders until now. Poor sods.
Starbrat chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
"Tall, slender...and why in blazes does she get to be pretty when my johnson fell off fifteen centuries ago?" Excellent question. Love this fic, you should write more.