Reviews for A Noteworthy Hufflepuff
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
An interesting concept, I liked it.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Nice story.
Funshine Tonks chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
REally cute story! Tonks is my favorite character!
Swallow B chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
What an interesting idea. Yes, Draco might have crossed his cousin in school - while not even aware he had a cousin. And from the little we know, she was quite a mischief-maker and a Metamorphmagus... Oh yes, he would have noticed her and it is quite probable he would have mentioned her at home and got that response. Very good.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I loved that fic, brilliant!
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
this is great, and tonks would have been around at the same time as draco...this is really clever, and the fact that she's his cousin adds to it.
Tamira chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That all was so Tonks (and you are right, she should still have been around in Draco's first year, at Hogwarts, right?)... it is kinda sad that Draco never even realizes she is his cousin, but as I am not sure how he would have reacted maybe it is for the better...
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I LOVED this D
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Very interesting; I quite enjoyed this.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
What a great portrait of both Tonks and her cousin. I wish that JKR had done more with the two of them in canon (well, yes, and that Tonks had survived the war)... it just seems that Draco could do with a bit of shaking up and Tonks is just the one to do it.
Megan MissRainbird chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
What a story! That really made me smile.

Tonks is one of my favourite characters, she's just... I dont know. But she's bloody amazing!

Well written, I loved it :)