Reviews for Elemental
LittleRedWritingHood70 chapter 1 . 2/8
This is lovely, hope you update!
Lol chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This century would be good... Or at least in the millennia...
Procrastinating.genius chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow! Nice story, really well written!
qudeer chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
continue please
Unnamed chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
You're great at the philosopical genre . please update! I can't wait for Fire, or Annabeth's.
KareBear chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Kudos for you Lee. These stories are enrapturing. I admire your eloquent writing style, it's compelling and beautiful. I hope to see more stories from you in the future.
Lily of the Chosen chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Hello!

I'm Lily, from The Choices of a Demigod. I'm pleased to announce your story, Kindle, has been inducted into the Miscellaneous section of the site. :)

Your raving review: This is such a charming beginning to a much-awaited series. It's labeled 'complete' but don't let that fool you. It's the beginning to a four-part oneshot collection, each centered around a Percy Jackson character and an element. I don't think it'll be updated, but you can always hope, yes? :) (also, this is way under-loved. makes me wonder about the future of quality.)

If you don't want your story to be hosted on COAD, please PM me.

Lily~
Perseus chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
LOL

WHEN I WAS READING THIS:

FIRE,WATER,EARTH,AIR-

I thought of Avatar the last airbender.

Just because of Katara's narrating in the beginning, you know the...

Fire.

Water.

Earth.

Air. Long ago, the four nations lived in perfect harmony. Then, the fire nation attacked...

HAHA!
Lexii chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
haha, i really like it. really cool metaphor/simile..sry, i can never get them straight! ;P ): am i one of the only rachel percy supporters out there? I'm sorry, but annabeth just ges on my nerves. I was smiling so bad when rachel was leading them through the maze (:
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
... you poetic person, you! *struggles for words* ... your writing has the amazing ability to make me speechless - I never know what to Say!

There were so many beautiful lines it's hard to choose just one, but

'The wind presents the prospect of free flight and for one constrained for so long, the temptation of spreading wings against the azure of the open skies seems irresistible.'

I loved how you conveyed so many ideas and yet managed to preserve the seamless flow of the sentence - you paint a strong, vivid, and yet, at the same time ... soft image, somehow. It's like the contradictions within the characters has been summed up in that one sentence.

... The idea of associating each of them with elements was brilliant. *smiles* You is amazing. XD
Bluestocking Inc chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I definately enjoyed reading it. Very poetic, do continue. ~Blue
ShadowPalace chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
So, as per your usual, this was absolutely beautiful. This was very creative, and the metaphor was done fantastically.

I hope you update soon!

~Savannah

P.S. So, where's the cookies? *laughs* Just kidding! :D
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh, I quite like this. Extended metaphors always hook me-when done well, that is. And this was done very well.

So kudos, I suppose.

~Koky
lustofficial chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Luved it very very good!
Griffins of Doom chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I loved it. Original, beautifully written, and in character. Great job. :-)