Reviews for Allegory
Awesome11 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
wow, that was.. wow. that was amazing. sorry I'm too lazy to sign in, ut this fanfiction was beautiful. I was holding onto every word. I like that idea, I think it's neat. you have a gift, my friend.
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Wow.

I don't actually know what to say because I am totally blown away. This story is literally breathtaking, and I still can't believe someone can write that well.

You know what? You're awesome.
PrimaImperatrix chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was such a cool perspective. Well written, and original.
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I honestly don't think I've read anything more beautiful.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Sacrifice exists for Hope. Well that's beautiful. Sad and beautiful.
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I wish you for you to make more with death and dean. its awesome. what do you think of the episode where death gives dean the ring?
Krysler chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is amazing! Your characterisation of Death is really great and I love Dean's character in this.
LucianSalesia chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh, this is really really beautiful and very sad...

love it good work!
lilykep chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Lovely, moving, and deep. Awesome work
LS chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Interesting story, it was even kinda...profound. I liked it a lot. Thank you.
Piole chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
One word: Wow!

love this, faved now.
stephomi chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Intriguing and beautiful.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
WOW. I like it.

The idea of Dean having Death as his friend. This is just original. You should get more reviews. Serious.
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow.

I loved this.

Very moving. And an interesting concept.

I would have liked to see Sam talking to Dean about all this, but it wouldn't be a part of the story the way it is now.

Keep up the good work. I hope you write a lot more.
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was the first of your SPN fics I read this evening. Loved the vignettes - beautifully presented through vignettes, sorrow, and humor. Technically wonderful. I'm not clear if reviews from the Pit will be meaningful to you, but I very much hope you'll continue to post here.

Phoebe