Reviews for Allegory
I have this weird headcannon that Dean will become a saint of Death or a reaper after he finally goes for real. This reminds me of that.

Loved this. Wonderfully written and unique.
SandraS chapter 1 . 2/28
Really liked this one. Dark but so Dean.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
This fic is so beautifully written. My mind is blown. I loved the tidbits of humor in between the angst. My favorite quote would have to be death saying, "Don't flatter yourself. I'm everywhere." And the ending...I did not see that coming. Sam is hope and Dean is sacrifice. That literally describes who they are. I never would have been able to see it so clearly until now.
Once again, well done. I loved everything about this. :)
Awesome11 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
wow, that was.. wow. that was amazing. sorry I'm too lazy to sign in, ut this fanfiction was beautiful. I was holding onto every word. I like that idea, I think it's neat. you have a gift, my friend.
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Wow.

I don't actually know what to say because I am totally blown away. This story is literally breathtaking, and I still can't believe someone can write that well.

You know what? You're awesome.
PrimaImperatrix chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was such a cool perspective. Well written, and original.
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I honestly don't think I've read anything more beautiful.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Sacrifice exists for Hope. Well that's beautiful. Sad and beautiful.
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I wish you for you to make more with death and dean. its awesome. what do you think of the episode where death gives dean the ring?
Krysler chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is amazing! Your characterisation of Death is really great and I love Dean's character in this.
LucianSalesia chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh, this is really really beautiful and very sad...

love it good work!
lilykep chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Lovely, moving, and deep. Awesome work
LS chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Interesting story, it was even kinda...profound. I liked it a lot. Thank you.
Piole chapter 1 . 5/11/2010