Reviews for After Andromeda
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This a great piece. I knew that Narcissa and Sirius were cousins, but I never thought of them as close. But then I think of my cousins who live in a different country than me, and live such different lives than me... Yet I feel a familial bond to them.

You really showcased that between Narcissa and Sirius. They may not agree on many things, but they are still cousins.
PrincessDaydream77 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I really like this story, I think that it shows a good relationship between Sirius and Narcissa. It's what she could've really been feeling. I love it!
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I really like this, it made me smile because I think Narcissa is a very intresting character in her youth, and I thought you wrote hre very well and captured lots of complex emotions in this fic, so well done.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was amazing, loved it
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Not the kind of Nacrissa i am used to, but i still enjoy how Cissy and Siruis could be friends, and ofcourse how she likes Lucius and he likes her back!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Haha, I like it.
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
i've never seen this side of narcissa. interesting characterization.. you really have a penchant for getting into your character's minds. I loved seeing Sirius sensitive, even though he was slightly annoyed at narcissa
woaat chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
OMG, this was really well written, and just so cute.

I loved the way Sirius was talking to (poor) Cissy, and I loved the way she was..err..thinking.

Just loved it.
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Awesome! I really like Narcissa's reaction, even though it was not as emotional as I usual imagine it; it was very believable. The interaction between Sirius and Cissy was in character and "I don’t think it’d be easy, running away from your entire family like that.” Perfect. It was subtle and completely impactful at the same time. Oh goodness, the beginning line and the end line were absolutely fantastic! I loved the complete coldness (ignore the pun) that you made Narcissa feel. Beautiful execution of writing style!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I loved this potrait of Sirius and Narcissa. Cissy is so perfect, with the bits about getting her shoes dirty, and how she doesn't care for once. And the conversation between them had the perfect mix of tension and surprising tenderness.