Reviews for Strawberry Sweet
chucksboxers chapter 1 . 1/26/2020
This is definitely what we want to happen! Very nice!
Crumby chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Nice one-shot.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
aww! that was so incredibly fluffy and sweet! Great job! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

until next time,

coreymon77
Mikki13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Oh, wow. What an awesome story. I could literally feel their emotions, and the whole scene seemed to pop off the page. You write very well. Great work.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
That was sweet. (: Great job! I loved it.
Miss Nellie Cat chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wanted:

SFMCC (Single Female Maine Coon Cat) seeking dinner date (emphasis on dinner) with SMC (Single Male Cocitel). Dinner to include Strawberries for SMC, with a surprise for desert. Peckerwoods need not call. Oh and nice story, you really know how to make a cat hungry...but not for strawberries.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Nice.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Poa, thank you for being the goddess to deliver us these delicious one-shots! :) I can count on your stories to offer a respite from the angst-train, a nice balance.

I am also in the camp that nothing happened that night, but how nice it is to speculate about strawberries and champagne. These lines just plastered a smile on my face:

“No, I’m good,” she said, her voice coming out in a higher pitch. Damn again!

“Okay,” he said with a soft laugh.

Hehe - good plan, Chuck, good plan...it seems to be working ;)

Thanks for posting!
timewalker05 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Very nice little story, Poa. I can certainly see Chuck doing this. I like how he assumes nothing; demands nothing. He sets up the situation and leaves the ball in Sarah's court.

Nicely written. Nicely done.
Joe 262 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I love your charah one shots.
tshdow chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
awe, how cute. )
wonderjax chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
That was really really amazing, sweet and hot. I WISH this would have happened. I loved it. Thanks! :D keep it up.
Course Jester chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Finally! FF let me in to leave a review!

This was a sweet little story, P. I am firmly in the "They didn't" camp regarding the night of the rehearsal dinner, but I was more than happy to brush that aside for the sake of this great little bit of Charah fluff. It was much needed, and well received.

The writing was smooth as always, and your descriptive language was effective enough that I felt like I was in the room. A little creepy, but there you have it. ;)

The only complaint I have is in regards to the bruise on my backside. Reading such an unabashedly Charah story from an admitted non-shipper made me fall out of my chair, and this tile floor is hard.

Write more soon, P.

CJ
BillAtWork chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Very nice. This sounds like the scene you were going to write for me, lol.
daydreamer2578 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Ah, so sweet. I just wanted it to keep going. Definitely a nice break from the angst. Thanks for posting it.