Reviews for Triquetra
I cried and laughed out loud and grinned like a damn fool. Extremely well-written and an intriguing and captivating storyline. I absolutely loved it. Thank you
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 10 . 5/27
ok I tried to continue but I cant finish this chapter. how dare sev turn this on harry aftet what he saw and heard. how would harry know that sev loves him if sev never said it. and now he said it in the past tense and lays down rules that he can't contact either of them. this just confirms my thoughts thats sev is behind all this and its a ploy to have draco for himself. what happens when mates aren't together anymore? are drco and harry even mates still? guess I'll never know.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 9 . 5/27
I hope grows a back bone and get rid of both Draco and Severus. thx for sharing this fic. it was wonderful up until this part.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 9 . 5/27
tbh i was hesitant to continue reading this fic after severus horrible treatmrnt to harry and now Draco is doing and has actually hit him, i don't know if I can. I would liked to think that his mate would give him the benefit of finding out what happened, maybe even search for him instead if ignoring him and keeping occupied with the other. seems Draco's letting his mate know that he's not needed or wanted. I feel really sad for Harry.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 5/27
and these are his friends? nice.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 7 . 5/27
why am I now suspicious of Severus.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 5/27
Im loving this fic but have to ask how the development of the letter origin is coming alone. the smut is great but there is still a threat. surely they've tested it. have they not thought this is from a muggleborn? particular because if the style of the letter?
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 5/26
intriguing.
CirculosdeMagia chapter 18 . 2/26
I love ! realmente es mi primera historia draco/harry/severus y me encanto eres muy talentosa, creo que la personalidad de severus era ideal era muy parecida a lo que me hubiera imaginado gracias por compartir esta historia con todos nosotros.
ZianaSue chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that Hermione is Harry's stalker? I've always known Pansy was a Draco stalker. It is pretty much a given that she is always persistent in her pursuance of Draco in every HP fanfiction. She never gets him but she always chases after him, and she does it in the open. Therefore I'm positive the stalker/anti-HPDMSS person is not her. But Hermione, being muggleborn and smart, well... something is screaming at me that she is the "bad guy"

1. the letter are done without magic, and using muggle techniques
2. she is smart enough to use her muggle upbringing to do it, and smart enough to not want things tracked back to her
3. she is close to harry, and the hypothesis is that the stalker is someone close to harry
4. again she is smart and doesn't believe the majority of Harry's excuses
5. this last outburst, well it was against his being happy his way. and let's be real here. Harry's happiness is not truely Harry's happiness unless it's on harry's own terms.

With this knowledge i'm almost 80% sure the stalker/anti-HPDMSS person is Hermione.
Jen chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
Thanks!
Lzay-Niight chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
Um, no. I completely do not agree with some the previous reviews. Severus was NOT out of line. No were CLOSE to it in my opinion.

Most insist that Harry being insecure (Because of his poor abused past) isn't surprising, and that Severus should have cuddled him for ignoring his two lovers who had tried to contact him safely repeatedly over the course of a week, instead of put his foot down and draw a line to prevent making a potentially dangerous situation even worse.

Uh, no.

It does not help matter that Harry still does not get the danger of the situation, and that it revolves around him.

Honestly, he needs to grow the heck up. Gain some maturity points before he drags both of the people he 'loves' down because of his self-centeredness.
Lzay-Niight chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
Oh, another Harry is so insecure that all it takes is a little coaxing for him to fill out of the loop of a threesome story. Then cue the woe-me-Harry-Potter-angst. Until Draco and Severus swoop in too coo nonsense at him for however long it takes for him to actually THINK.

Wonderful.

I guess Harry conveniently forgot that Draco and Severus are risking much, MUCH more continuing this relationship then he is. And if it is brought to light all Harry has to do is deny it, and Severus and Draco could be accused of rape and thrown in jail.

But of course NOT.

No. Harry is only concerned about Harry. And how everyone is not thinking exactly like him.
SaphhirreMoon chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Usually I don't like reading authors descriptions at the beginning, but yours was humorously enjoyable!
BlackProdigy chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Absolutely amazing story with a dignified even if slightly cliche ending.