Reviews for Triquetra
SiriyBlack chapter 1 . 8/14
I knew it! But that was so good and sweet and I cried a little bit. lol
K-no-uta chapter 18 . 7/6
Gaaaaaaaaaaaawd I can't even!
*throws her arms up*
*rolls around going 'kyaaaaaaaa' inwardly*

Why are you so good at this? There's deep love, there's grace, there's laughter, there's drama that finds a perfect kind of end (one that leaves no 'losers', a win-win). There's a lot of known characteristics blend with those that could be there but can't come out in the cannon. Things make sense to a high degree. Maybe it's not perfect (as in: I wonder if the fidelius charm can be used on anything other than places. BUT it's an awesome idea, really! Sometimes you just gotta think outside of the square to find a way out!) but to neat that it was very very easy for me to let myself drop right into your parallel-world ;D And your language! I really like how you use it!

You'll be seeing me all over your other Snarrys() these days! Prepare for more comments *lol* I like your style!
Man. These guys. Are. So. Dumb.
Great sex scenes, though.
Me chapter 18 . 3/8
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! That was toooooo good. I want more!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
I cried and laughed out loud and grinned like a damn fool. Extremely well-written and an intriguing and captivating storyline. I absolutely loved it. Thank you
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 10 . 5/27/2016
ok I tried to continue but I cant finish this chapter. how dare sev turn this on harry aftet what he saw and heard. how would harry know that sev loves him if sev never said it. and now he said it in the past tense and lays down rules that he can't contact either of them. this just confirms my thoughts thats sev is behind all this and its a ploy to have draco for himself. what happens when mates aren't together anymore? are drco and harry even mates still? guess I'll never know.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
I hope grows a back bone and get rid of both Draco and Severus. thx for sharing this fic. it was wonderful up until this part.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
tbh i was hesitant to continue reading this fic after severus horrible treatmrnt to harry and now Draco is doing and has actually hit him, i don't know if I can. I would liked to think that his mate would give him the benefit of finding out what happened, maybe even search for him instead if ignoring him and keeping occupied with the other. seems Draco's letting his mate know that he's not needed or wanted. I feel really sad for Harry.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
and these are his friends? nice.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
why am I now suspicious of Severus.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
Im loving this fic but have to ask how the development of the letter origin is coming alone. the smut is great but there is still a threat. surely they've tested it. have they not thought this is from a muggleborn? particular because if the style of the letter?
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
intriguing.
CirculosdeMagia chapter 18 . 2/26/2016
I love ! realmente es mi primera historia draco/harry/severus y me encanto eres muy talentosa, creo que la personalidad de severus era ideal era muy parecida a lo que me hubiera imaginado gracias por compartir esta historia con todos nosotros.
ZianaSue chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that Hermione is Harry's stalker? I've always known Pansy was a Draco stalker. It is pretty much a given that she is always persistent in her pursuance of Draco in every HP fanfiction. She never gets him but she always chases after him, and she does it in the open. Therefore I'm positive the stalker/anti-HPDMSS person is not her. But Hermione, being muggleborn and smart, well... something is screaming at me that she is the "bad guy"

1. the letter are done without magic, and using muggle techniques
2. she is smart enough to use her muggle upbringing to do it, and smart enough to not want things tracked back to her
3. she is close to harry, and the hypothesis is that the stalker is someone close to harry
4. again she is smart and doesn't believe the majority of Harry's excuses
5. this last outburst, well it was against his being happy his way. and let's be real here. Harry's happiness is not truely Harry's happiness unless it's on harry's own terms.

With this knowledge i'm almost 80% sure the stalker/anti-HPDMSS person is Hermione.
Jen chapter 18 . 8/13/2015