Reviews for Once Touched
Avenging Neko chapter 13 . 1/17
I liked it. A lot. Would it be bad of me to say I'd wondered at Jeff being part far to enchant her parents to make Satag think she should marry him before his half lung state was revealed? I hope auto correct us working the right way for my blathering review.
TashaRose chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
{claps} Beautiful and wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it very much. Amazing writing.
Lylabeth chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Aim on an iPad but laughing my head off at j and s .this is delightful
Lozzarooni chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
I was rather surprised that this was as short as it was considering that the majority of your tales are a lot longer and more involved than this one. It was however a lovely story, though I'm perplexed at the fact that a six year old Toby was so knowledgeable about life and held conversation with Jeff as if he was a grown up - still perhaps he was channeling Jareth much more than I thought he was, I might have missed that. Definitely one to re-read another time.
Honoria Granger chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Absolutely charming. I love how you've portrayed Oberon. And Lord Woodbine is far from a villain. Nicely done, madam!
Serena M00N chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
13 hours; 13 chapters. Ya gotta hate the logic. How I wish for more!
Notabarbiegirl chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Well done, I truly like the personalities you developed in this tale.
MajorBachman chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
While browsing through a friend's favorite Fanfics I stumbled across this one. I understand why this fanfic was on the list, it's a perfect blend of original story details, further developments and own imaginations.

Hats off! Thank you for sharing it with us.
compa16 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
I don't like that boy
compa16 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
wow
werecatninja chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
This is so exiteing(sry cant spell that word) even the 2nd time through
bowlfullofcherries chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
wonderful, awesome read. thanks.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
such a good story.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
the last chapter had some pretty obvious errors. just thought i'd put that out there.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
lol! she threw a tantrum! that's great.