Reviews for Craig's New Car
CreekIsLife chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Craig's eyes were kind of glassy. Stan wondered if he was high. When I read this I died can u make a sequel about what stan says to wendy when he gets to her place late I WOULD DIE XD
Bianka B chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Tweek is such a good boyfriend, seriously I would probably refuse to ride that car! But tweek doesn’t care despite his paranoia. AND SUDDENLY they are talking about having sex in the car –which I been told it’s horrible- and I’m here wondering how this happened?! Not that I’m complaining OF COURSE NOT. I couldn’t believe it either Tweek, relax. Of course Stan had to appear, I was thinking “dudeee craig can’t be more obvious! He doesn’t want you there!” Besides Craig is a terrible actor haha I wasn’t sure if they would get busted or not… aaaand they did. "Um..." He faked a cough. "I guess I should quit." I DIED I SWEAR I’M STILL LAUGHING. Stan is a prude! If that happened to me I would start laughing, maybe be embarrassed and definitely tell them I’m never going to forget this… but not start bitching. C’mon Stan.
Ah. Alright, I love your fic uwu
Hermaphrodite chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Ahahahaha poor Stan
Kazakun08 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
"Um..." He faked a cough. "I guess I should quit." had me LOL out of my comp desk yo no lie! xD! well done well dont D lol oh man...fuck Iroman lol...keep up the good work _ Creek woot woot!
The Screaming Communist chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I hated Ironman before this story but, Stan just made it worse.
shadixfox chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
oh god, this was fucking hilarious. XD
Tikal Tyrant chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hawt! Very well written! I cackled really loud when Tweek coughed and had to come up. Stan is a douche. Haha! He should have just walked away. You write Tweek very well. Craig and Stan, too. Good job. :)
asddds chapter 1 . 9/13/2009