Reviews for Desicions
Guest chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
As a huuuuuge fan of The Bill, and especially Smithy, thank you so much for such a wonderful story. You have such a wonderful and vivid imagination. Keep writing and using your incredible gift so others can share it too. I love writing stories based on The Bill (& featuring Smithy, Callum, Will & Nate...and Mickey), but have no idea how to put them up for other fans to enjoy. I'll figure it out eventually i guess. Thanks again and I can't wait for your next one! :)
Cayla Marshall chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
Relief...Relief...RELIEF...! YAY Smithy woke up! YAY hey had a beautiful little girl! YAY I love happy endings...near endings?! Well done mate fab story and please keep writing more stories. I love reading them soooooo much.
Cayla marshall chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
Tension, Drama, Suspense...are they tour middle names? They should be. Just have to keep reading now. Gotta keep reading to find out how it ends. There has to be a happy ending for poor Smithy,& Stevie. There has to be. This story's so gripping and Brilliant. Hurry up and do another one, but make it a bit happier for everyone's fave Inspector/Sergeant. Excellent job. You've won me as a fan for sure!
Cayla Marshall chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
Thanks for the heart stopping twist in the previous chapter. You know how to Shock your readers huh? Keep it up. I'm gonna keep reading til I finish this. I just have to find out how it ends now. you got me hooked. Brilliant writing BTW. Keep it up.I love it & it looks like I'm not the only one... :)
Cayla Marshall chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
Of course you ARE going to continue...Don't stop now. It's getting sooo good. Sooo intriguing, but what, exactly is Abby's relationship to Smithy? Keep it coming...Puleeeeeeeze keep it coming!
Cayla Marshall chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Persuasive aincha...nah this is becoming a great story. One question tho...Is Abby Smithy's daughter? Seems like she is. Then why won't he tell her about Stevie?. I'm a parent and I know it can be scary telling your kids about your boyfriend/girlfriend as you just don't know how they're gonna react. My heart goes out to poor Smithy there. I'm soooo loving this story right now. Keep it up. You're a great writer. Don't ever doubt your talent...
Cayla Marshall chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Up to chapter 4. Fantastic writing. I love reading Smithy fanfiction. He's my all time fave Character. Love the story so far. Can't wait to read the rest.
DarknessDeadly chapter 24 . 9/20/2010
I love this fic!

Beautiful ending, please find some other fic to keep us all enthralled.

Love it.
HollyBolly-x chapter 23 . 8/12/2010
Awww :) that was great :) Stevie and the midwife :L can't wait for the last chapterr :) x
DarknessDeadly chapter 23 . 8/11/2010
I love this fic! :D

Please update soon!
flashbackoxox chapter 23 . 8/11/2010
it's really good! please write the next chapter! I love that Callum's the god father and they are engaged !
PhoeenBanafritOLDACCOUNT chapter 22 . 7/25/2010
DarknessDeadly chapter 22 . 7/23/2010

please update as soon as u get back
flashbackoxox chapter 22 . 7/22/2010
OMG it is so good! Smithy survived! Please keep updating !
The Moving Crossbow chapter 21 . 7/21/2010
'More like, we need to keep the fat bird away, or she'll slow us down!' that made me lol so much :D evil Samuel Phillips grrrr :(