Reviews for Iruka at Hogwarts
punky 4 you chapter 7 . 8/22
aaaaaaaah, I would love to see a SnapexIruka pairing... It kind of interests me... Keep up with the good work!
Secret.Identities chapter 10 . 4/4
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It really is ridiculously easy to defeat a wizard if you can get around being hit by a spell. Although, if Voldemort had more time to think he could probably have thought of a way to at least fight back, but with the knuckle-headed unpredictable ninja that is Naruto? No way. XD
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
well good thing no elves were harmed in he making of this chapter.

lol snape’s opening line.

lol the candy-assasin. scary. first time seeing it used this way in …. that wasn’t by a gingerbread man or an easter bunny.

XD teaching Snape how to live life a little. i pity the students. well at least the amount of teen-pregnancies would drop.

aww draco. so cute. naruto should think of him as a brother instead of Duckbutt.

the tactic they did. krum n harry would lose fans because it was so underhanded given how innocent and restricted naruto was.
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
silly Iruka, if naruto wants to be a girl he can be a girl, its his choice. especially since seduction is an important aspect of spying/sabotage training. that and Konoha is pretty open, they have voyeurs-Jiraiya, exhibitionists-Anko, mentally-unstable patients(duckbutt), and manymore that aren't arrested even though they were caught red-handed

irony that Ron who love the blood-sport quiddatch isn’t able to handle the training.

he-who-brings-the-joy-of-ramen. no wonder Naruto likes the blonde so much. irony that hermione n draco became closerthan she is to Ron.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
lol Funny how they hadn’t suggested Snape-sama. Naruto’s favourite Wizard.

hmm i wonder what the students think of them XD.

ahahah the sexyjutsu has arrived XD well good thing naruto looks so young…. had he been harrys age he’d get pummelled by the girls most likely. if only he knew Konohamaru’s yaoi-version of Sexy-Jutsu.

XD Hermione n Draco on a talking basis nice.

lol mcgonngal.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
lol, well good for them iruka wasn’t going around topless with only a pair of spandex shorts. since the only “real”sport in wizarding world is quiddach and the people only sit on brooms, even they won’t have as balanced looking bodies as irukas. plus his innocent/gentle facade.

logically hermione would be more fit than ron who doesn’t do any sports at school. She had to carry a ton of books everywhere…. and walk all the way to the library and back a lot while all ron n harry do is goof off in the common room playing chess or cards.

lol i think Filch would be proud of Iruka for non-magically “torturing” students publically in the name of education. other than his cat Iruka might be his favourite role model or something.

lol iruka, guess he is more similar to kakashi on ideas on what is healthy team bonding.

well good thing naruto didn’t do the same giant fox-toad thing he did against shukaku during the chunin exams. i doubt the dragon has met anything that big before.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
Lol. them rejected scenes. so random... xD xD
Huh, neat story!

*spoilers, for anyone reading these reviews*

Certainly took a darker turn, what with the dementor plot twist and all. But i'm curious about how they'll put naruto's soul back properly. haha, and Draco will probably go a bit crazy with Naruto stuck in there with him! xD And yeah, who's this poff person!? :P
Neat story. I hope it's not abandoned! though it looks it... T.T

Will Kakashi show up sometime? that would be fun and awesome. maybe an accidental bungling when they try to reverse the seal to return home, after Naruto's all fixed, and it summons Kakashi... maybe because of his link to dogs... (yknow, the 4-legged creature reference you said when Iruka was talking about finding the opposite creature of the phoenix in the seal?) Dunno if that was a huge leap or something. xD

Anyway!
Neat story! :D
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
i like hermione's idea of tutoring naruto. such a nice person.

The irony is that they were all partially right. Being the son of the Fourth Hokage means that he could be classified as konoha royalty, he is verbally,physically and emotinally abused in the village, and since Iruka is a ninja working under the third hokage who considers Naruto a wayward grandson in a sense Iruka would be a servant. and the kyuubi is a physical manifestation of the world’s negativity….. so all the world’s evil does sum it up nice.

lol nice way of trolling people .
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
XD naruto. cute affectionate.. hmm i wonder how the two met. lol draco.

ahahah trauamtized twins.

nice revelation at the end XD so naruto.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
nice chapter it was cute about the broom n the wand.

lol naruto’s English name.. well at least Iruka’s is simpler.. Dolphin. well at least it wasn’t pig like Ino which means boar.

lol what is worse is that unlike the twins, naruto could multiply by a hundred in a few seconds. nice episode with the spiders.

i pity Harry n moRon…. since Snape-sama is Naruto’s first wizarding friend, and naruto is extremely protective of his friends, especially if it involves the miracle of Ramen. When the super prankster of Konoha hears the moRon and harry badmouthing his friend he will unleash hell on them.

they are good for snape's, see he is even cracking a joke now.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
lol iruka’s urges… then again he is only like twenty one at the moment.

if iruka is alone the wizards would be dead…. since wizards can’t aparate within hogwarts, iruka would be able to snap their necks easily with a quick shun shin. wizarding spells would be slower than an academy kid’s kunai probably since even unfit untrained wizards could dodge them.

dumblehore doesn’t understand that no means no.. it amazing Iruka hasn’t killed fumbles yet. good thing they got him good.

well they could have henged and stolen some stuff from hogs mead.

the death munchers and dumbles are lucky the demon they summoned wasn’t the homocidal Gaara or even Orochimaru who has long since given up his original body.

true someone with his skill set would be highly valued.

hmm Naruto… maybe he could befriend snape after all he did fine with Gaara and duckbutt.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
hmm maybe it happened partially because it was the Thirteenth bowl of ramen.

true he has to be level headed... little kids with anger management issues armed with sharp objects, poisons and explosives.
The dark of night5 chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
Hey, I really love this story and I'm hoping for another chapter soon, so in order to not be that person who just demands chapters, i'll say what I like. I really like that you include Iruka and his special brand of evil. I think he's pretty on point from what I remember, and I like that you've fleshed out his character and career a bit. On the other hand, while I enjoy this Naruto, I do feel like he's a bit TOO constantly happy. I remember him as being very open with his emotions, but not constantly happy. I enjoy him, but it seems to me that he's acting a bit young for his age in canon. That said, I am in no way trying to tell you how to write your story, or implying that I want to see Naruto angst for ages over all of his problems - I think one of the reasons people like him so much is because his life kinda sucks and he DOESN'T angst about it much. It's so funny when you read angsty fics where Naruto himself or some other character gushes about how uncomplaining he is but he's been brooding on his problems and chewing people out literally the whole time. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that your story is great, and that I've read it twice and enjoyed it both times!
Shae Vizla chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
Good story, I hope it will be updated. I think Iruka was a sun for Severus's year : a fellow snarky teacher and student's torturer. I didn't expect the Dementor's attack against Naruto and the Kyuubi's awakening. I was also amused by the prince's theory about Naruto that had more truth than Iruka himself know as he's the son of the Yondaime.
Rin Eve Klein chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Wait I'm confused. How does naruto already know Draco?