Reviews for Iruka at Hogwarts
The dark of night5 chapter 14 . 6/3
Hey, I really love this story and I'm hoping for another chapter soon, so in order to not be that person who just demands chapters, i'll say what I like. I really like that you include Iruka and his special brand of evil. I think he's pretty on point from what I remember, and I like that you've fleshed out his character and career a bit. On the other hand, while I enjoy this Naruto, I do feel like he's a bit TOO constantly happy. I remember him as being very open with his emotions, but not constantly happy. I enjoy him, but it seems to me that he's acting a bit young for his age in canon. That said, I am in no way trying to tell you how to write your story, or implying that I want to see Naruto angst for ages over all of his problems - I think one of the reasons people like him so much is because his life kinda sucks and he DOESN'T angst about it much. It's so funny when you read angsty fics where Naruto himself or some other character gushes about how uncomplaining he is but he's been brooding on his problems and chewing people out literally the whole time. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that your story is great, and that I've read it twice and enjoyed it both times!
Shae Vizla chapter 14 . 2/26
Good story, I hope it will be updated. I think Iruka was a sun for Severus's year : a fellow snarky teacher and student's torturer. I didn't expect the Dementor's attack against Naruto and the Kyuubi's awakening. I was also amused by the prince's theory about Naruto that had more truth than Iruka himself know as he's the son of the Yondaime.
Rin Eve Klein chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Wait I'm confused. How does naruto already know Draco?
Aqualisa1995 chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
I loved how Draco just denies it and says lies. It was hilarious.
Bookworm110 chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
Amazing story so far, very well written and i look forward to you updating soon.
There were a few things i was slightly confused about, mainly Iruka hugging Harry in (gratitude i think?) and then immediately saying he wasn't much, just a civilian playing shinobi.
While im not one for glorifying main characters i have to say i think you've kinda bashed wizardry in this chapter. e.g the path being perfect for Harry. And while agree there was favoritism towards Harry by Dumbledore in the tournament it wasn't to the extent your saying, which pretty much makes Harry seem like a useless hero, even though he is quite similar to Naruto in some aspects.
Other than that it's a great story, those few pet peeves of mine aren't enough to make me leave the story and i look forward to the sequel.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
continue!
sekmarcspn chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
This story was going so well and showed such promise, I'm dreadfully disappointed to see it hasn't been updated in well over a year. I really hope to see it continued someday. Thanks for sharing, Happy Writing!
mndstjohn chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
Love the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
How old exactly is naruto here? 12yr?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Oh God... I LOVE this fic...!

So many fact in this fic that i love and laugh and amused me!

#squealing XDD

IRUKA-SENSEI-SAMAAAAA! LOOOOVVVEEE YOOOUUU!

I love the fact that Iruka and Snape be friend here!

I love the fact that Draco is scared, acted polite, and (i'm sure) Respect toward Iruka-sensei! He's fun here!

And love the fact that Draco and Naruto actually look good as friend to each other! Hehehe #grinning widely

Harry and Harmione here, and the others students here was not bad too...!

And love the fact that Naruto likes Sev too!

Both Iruka and Naruto sure know who they should like! ;) wicked..!

But my love is still more toward the Amazing Iruka-sama! XDD MOHAHAHAHA!

Oh, btw, love the scene when Naruto threw a stone to Avada Kadavra! Nice throw! The unstoppable curse actually stoppable! Nyahahaha! And Voldy-moldy began furious! Woohooo!

Oh btw, love this scene:

["It's the Boy Who Lived!"the woman in colourful rags hissed.
For a moment Iruka looked blankly at her., "I didn't realised you get that many deceased students here,"
On Iruka's other side, Severus Snape nearly choked on his potatoes.]

Oh GOD. That's the best reply EVER! XDDD LOL
LOVE YOU FOR THIS!

Oh how i wish this to continue...!
I wanted the to go home and tell their adventure to Sandaime/Godaime (because at first this fic as if tell Naruto still not a genin. And then on this or previous chapter, the description tell he already experience kidnapped and thrown in a sell which mean he already can do Rasengan and Tsunade already came), Kakashi, etc!
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Mind raped I don't really think you know what that means if your comparing it to the Mind Scans that get done in the leaf.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
The representative animal for Ravenclaw house is the eagle. Stupid, I know, but that's how it's written in canon. Also, shouldn't that be "but then, a [fifth] champion's name floated up."?
Cindar chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
Pls update I want to see naruto unleash hell on Remus and Sirius. Think of the havock, prank wars!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I have always loved this story: it is one of my favourites. Naruto is endearing.
UltimateGrr chapter 14 . 5/27/2013