Reviews for The Consequences Of Being Apart
KelpieLurks chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Please continue soon. Though I'm slightly confused as to how the first chapter corresponds with the rest of the story. So please keep going.
rocksmacked chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
It's great chapter! Okay, Mac want to break and never help her case? I think She need might break and want to together with Mac? I guess..
WastedYouth98 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
What? Okay maybe he does need the break she might need to take that break with him though.
Petunia chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Interesting beginning but will admit that chapter 4 contains a character that may have the same name as Stella, but is most definitely not Stella. We have seen anger between she and Mac before, but this last scene is simply nothing that Stella would set up, do or say. Just too OOC for me, but I wish you the best as you continue.
BAUMember chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Great chapter ohh such a heated argument at the end, i hope this will blow over soon, Mac is concerned and Stella is hot headed ,bad combo but they work amazingly well, i cant wait to read more

Maz
lily moonlight chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Good chapter, very intense argument!
BAUMember chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh good chapter i liked it, i cant wait to read more and to see what Mac's reaction is...
Wildweasel chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow, this story sounds promising, I hope you update soon. Mac happening to eavesdrop about Stella on the Diakos case and with what we saw in the show, I wonder what you have in store now. Sounds pretty cool ! :)

Hope you update soon. Good job BTW!

WW