Reviews for Kumogakure Ninja
Tony McNucklz chapter 17 . 9/23/2016
oh yeah so here's a couple of confirmed rapists but we're not butchers so let the scum live to rape other people but at least "we're not that kind of heartless ninja". apparently canon stupidity is going to rear it's ugly head again. and look at what happens. spare the enemy, and people you care about might DIE. but hey, what's their life next to the enemy's well-being? such a good story, pity you had to pull this crap.
Tony McNucklz chapter 17 . 9/23/2016
why the hell is naruto uncomfortable with killing now? you had him massacre DOZENS of opponents in the fight against the samurai, but now he's squeamish? what gives?
Tony McNucklz chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
actually convincing more teams to stay was smart. the teams without the balls to risk their careers without narutos speech will be easier opponents then the ones that would have stayed. he basically added canon fodder to occupy the real threats. now for the 2nd task, which they already know the general details of, they're more likely to run into the weaklings where before it would have almost certainly been the dangerous teams. and the threats will also target the weaker teams rather than risk facing real threats until they have to. all around smart in my opinion.
Tony McNucklz chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
I would note that making shadow clones is a closely guarded technique of konoha. how does Kirabi and his team know it if naruto left before the Mizuki incident?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/26/2016
Cool, I like how you've changed everything BUT the things that made canon Naruto suck. Congrats.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 27 . 6/28/2016
Please continue!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/2/2016
Can't I read even one fucking fanfic that doesn't have Naruto get hit with the Gogyō Fūin by Orochimaru?
animecutylover chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Aww...

Naruto's so sweet!

animecutylover chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
Omg!

Naruto's on a team with Yugito?

What about Omoi and the others?
animecutylover chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Omg!

That seal is gonna disrupt Naruto's chakra flow!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
SuspectRed X, just likeyour gay-ass fanfics that no one reads
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 12 . 4/3/2016
Looks more like Kishimoto loving bullshit to me.
AGTD-Iron Fist chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
I have just caught up on this fanfic of yours. Absolutely beautiful. I've read a butt ton of naruto fanfics but this one is one of the better ones. While others just completely overpower naruto with an uninteresting vibe, you actually put forth a naruto that works for his power. And I'd say 8/10 writers don't know how to properly introduce a pairing. You did a wonderful job. I love the character development of Team Kirabi and how they all function together. Giving Yugito a child kakashi personality really made me enjoy their eventual 'get together'. Overall, fantastic job, I'm really excited to read the rest of this. Don't give up on this story!
And if I may, on a personal opinion note, I like up close and personal taijutsu techniques rather than long range ninjutsu. If you ever gave naruto the omote renge or an original jutsu that utilizes his fist (Futon: Fujin no Tekken) I'd be you're greatest fan LOL.
Story is an over all 8.5/10
ATastyRetreat chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Cool chapter, though be careful on how you portray kids. In writing there especially hard to make in stories like these.
TheNightShinobi chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
DUDE! this is great, I like this almost as much as potential realized, I gotta say, it would be great to see this continued, but I understand that you already take a lot of time out of your life to entertain us, so thank you anyway!