Reviews for No Underwear
MarcoAce chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
omg that was great too 3 I love this song/story theme! Great story, sad you aren't continuing it!
MarcoAce chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
...O_o well that was a new idea...(and i loved it). When Zoro sang that happy song, it was way weird lol!
MarcoAce chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I WAS JUST LISTENING TO THIS SONG! omg that was great 3 I love you roo
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
ahaha, lol. that is so fuuny! and i could really imgine Lufy asking Sanji if he is gay. which is DEFINATLY NOT true, but awesome. you should make more!
Aquarati chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
The song in chapter 1's from Avenue Q, I think...So's the if you were gay song...
tish246 chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
*rolling on floor laughing her head off* LOVED IT!
kiku127 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
I'm hooked. Want more.

But I'd actually do that - I mean all of them, 'cause what better way to annoy others. *adds things to her to-do list*
777angeloflove chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
LOL XD! THIS ENTIRE STORY WAS CRAZY! LOVED IT! on a side note...i actually saw a onepiece music video on youtube with luffy singing that no underwear song! i also saw luffy singing the if you were gay sanji too! i also saw music video's for the if you were gay song for fullmetal alchemist and xholic too! (_)
blanc-hiver chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Is that a real song or you just made it up? Cuz song's fragments really matches the crew's response XD I like it! Poor Zoro though~
blanc-hiver chapter 5 . 9/16/2009