Reviews for The Hogwarts Rules
SortingHat chapter 20 . 4/18
I actually don't blame the Malfoy's one bit for hating Gryffindors as they have every reason based on this. They (Gryffindors) sure don't present themselves as likeable or the qualities the house clams to be.
SortingHat chapter 18 . 4/18
In reality the Weasleys are just as evil as the Malfoys. They actually cancel each other out in terms of raw powers.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 4/18
The leader of a murder gang in the 1930s after killing several people was a young teenager and said during his trial that he was just *whopping it up*.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 4/18
Let's make so many rules we make Hogwarts a communist police state where they have thought police that controls your'e thinking. If you aren't a good government slave...I mean citizen. Damn I keep forgetting to be politically correct here then they will find more *suitable* places for you.
You should write a part 2 to this in which Ron and Harry find the same spell and have the same reaction (Malfoy) and Minnie does the same thing. You could possibly add Hermione to the mix too.
THEN a part 3 in which James Sirius Potter and Albus Severus Potter find the spell and have the same reaction and this time Aunt Hermione (Transfiguration Teacher and Deputy Headmistress) does the same thing Minnie does.
ReaderMagnifique chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Please update this story - it was wonderful!
tikipunch22 chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! It's been a while and these are hilarious! x
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
can you please continue these I love them. *pouty face puppy dog eyes*
love it chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
love it
Plain White Car chapter 20 . 2/3/2012
Hey please update if ur still out there :)
Randomstuff4all chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I swear that you are a super genius!

This totally made me crack up! xD

Keep up the brilliant work. :3
ReaderMagnifique chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
You must update soon, or I will raise Aragog from the dead and make him eat you...

and not in a nice way!
StefanInVienna chapter 20 . 8/16/2011
I liked Santa the best so far. Let's see how the next 23 or so rules came to be.
yellow 14 chapter 20 . 8/4/2011