Reviews for Home and Loved
rowenasheir chapter 36 . 10/7/2016
Meowgonagal retired because the idea of Potter/Malfoy/Snape/Black kids - 6 of them - was enough to give her nightmares!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 36 . 6/11/2016
Loved it

~Stasia
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 36 . 3/2/2016
Great story I absolutely loved it. You had me totally fooled regarding Ginny.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 36 . 1/24/2016
Hmn ill admit I honestly enjoyed this story. I was a bit worried at first at the bad guy albus but it worked out perfectly,
Fav and follow
Guest chapter 36 . 8/24/2015
This amazing you guys should be so proud of this! It's perfect!
lilmisadiva chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Drug pushers that's a new one
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 36 . 5/3/2014
well done and thank you for such a wonderful story. I hope you both continue to write
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
this is awesome
Sirius's middle name is Orion by the way.
thewolf74 chapter 36 . 4/25/2014
I'm so happy for the Black family. I'm happy that they all made through the hard times. I really liked this story. Please continue to write HP stories.
POTTERHILE chapter 32 . 2/14/2014
First... I apologize for not being logged in but i am on kindleand it is a pain in the hinie to log in. I really love this story. of course i love anything that gives Sev a break. esspcially if it is snarry. and although iam generally ambivelent about luc i do sort of like him and siri together. the only problem is .. you two really needed a continuity beta. in one chapter siri i hving twins and draco triplets then the next it has flipped. just last chapter kingsley was minister... now it is bones... aaaghhh
Wolfisis chapter 36 . 1/12/2014
Oh my god I love you and I love your story it was amazing.
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 1/11/2014
I wish Harry had had more babies. Awesome story but way to short.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 1/11/2014
Um I thought I had read that Sirius was having twins and Draco was having a trio of girls. But this chapter said that he is having twin boys. And I would think that with Harry want and need for a family and if this is their only pregnancy it would seem more likely that he would have multiple births?
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 1/11/2014
Loved the pairings. I'm glad ron is finally maturing and hope things work out for him and Ms Wolfe. One question I do have why isn't Fenrir in Azkaban. With all the deaths and turnings during the war shouldnt he be kissed by now and I don't mean by Ginny.
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 1/11/2014
Wonder if that is another fallback plan of Albus's that just died a sudden death. He really isn't doing that we'll is he lol.