Reviews for Private Investigations
loretta537 chapter 10 . 10/1
this was a good story, although i wish you had written more about what happened between the end of the last chapter and the epilouge
jinnxxy chapter 10 . 5/16
Great story, really enjoyed it.
Tarix chapter 10 . 4/13
A great crossover story and a nice romance between Xander and Fleur. The ending was a bit intense, but still good.
MrBookworm85 chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
I don't usually say much. My only thought is: "d'oh!" Of course Xander would run into and be hopelessly in love with a part Veela...Great job!
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Satisfying ending.
GeorgeTobor chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
Very nice story. I'd rate it a 10 on TTH.
You should label it complete.
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Four stripped of magic, it is a start, but justice would mean more like 400 or 4000 or more losing magic.

Obliviate should be an Unforgivable. We are our memories. Mind Rape is something worth killing over.
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
And the sheer stupidity of the wizarding world is shown again.
I'd just kill all the wizards, most will just go to hell anyway.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
The attitude of the wizarding world towards others is reason enough to strip them of their magic. Dark Willow looks very Light compared to them.
Vidicon666 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
A sad ending, but the twist is not unexpected. After all the wizrding world is conservative and xenophobic. Well written and conceived. Thank you.
gaul1 chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
good chapter, and story, hopes you will fill in the holes, keep up the good work, byes
Z chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
put it as complete rather than leaving it as it is. It lets other know it's a completed story so they can search for it this way. but good job on this. _
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 11/12/2009