Reviews for Private Investigations
MrBookworm85 chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
I don't usually say much. My only thought is: "d'oh!" Of course Xander would run into and be hopelessly in love with a part Veela...Great job!
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Satisfying ending.
GeorgeTobor chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
Very nice story. I'd rate it a 10 on TTH.
You should label it complete.
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Four stripped of magic, it is a start, but justice would mean more like 400 or 4000 or more losing magic.

Obliviate should be an Unforgivable. We are our memories. Mind Rape is something worth killing over.
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
And the sheer stupidity of the wizarding world is shown again.
I'd just kill all the wizards, most will just go to hell anyway.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
The attitude of the wizarding world towards others is reason enough to strip them of their magic. Dark Willow looks very Light compared to them.
Vidicon666 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
A sad ending, but the twist is not unexpected. After all the wizrding world is conservative and xenophobic. Well written and conceived. Thank you.
gaul1 chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
good chapter, and story, hopes you will fill in the holes, keep up the good work, byes
Z chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
put it as complete rather than leaving it as it is. It lets other know it's a completed story so they can search for it this way. but good job on this. _
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
very cool
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 11/8/2009
very nice
Thenchick chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
POST MORE
Bobboky chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
good
piecesofyourheart chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
Okay, I'm not a big fan of Xander, never have and I don't think I will ever be. His timely jokes are great, but I'm not a great fan. I was once a fan of het fiction when I first came on the fan- fiction scene, and then that feeling went bye- bye. But I am a fan of Fleur, and I always love a good fic. THis shaping up to be a really good one. I might not like het pairings but I really like your fic.
iscariot chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
While I am devastated at your failure to carry on our conversation [not that it actually constituted such]...

Good chapter - albeit I found your description of the combat a tad undeveloped and, whilst not incoherent, lacked a clarity that engendered an overwhelming sense of the perfunctory.

For the love of mike, BTW: it's PIQUED not peaked...sorry, pet hate.

Nice Faith/Harry exchange - I liked the resonance.