Reviews for Cancer for the Cure
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is a very good, sweet if rather sad Saji/Louise as they both face Louise's eventual death but I loved it nonetheless.
chairomori chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is a work of genius. The ending caught me entirely by surprise, yet although unexpected, was not abrupt or uncalled for at all, because looking back, you had everything lead up to it while covering it up with an ingenious use of language.

Also, I really enjoyed your use of imagery. I could actually sort of see Louise's room. Even more, the switch between the scenes of normalcy of day and the insanity that night brought gave me a sense of eeriness, which I do not often feel from reading fanfiction...

Everything was so real and appropriate, even Louise's mentality. The title is witty and makes complete sense in the end. This was a WONDERFUL read.
Amala Zena chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I liked this. :)

The two are pretty much in character and I can visualize this happening after the series ends. I haven't seen s2 in awhile so I'm not really clear on just how much Louise recovered thanks to 00 Raiser's GN particles but I always had the feeling her recovery would be a lot like this.

The references Louise kept making to her parents on what she should and shouldn't do was a nice touch. And how childlike her thoughts were at times fit well. Particularly how it seemed she was playing "dress up" and pretending to be Billy when doing the operation.

To tell you the truth I really had no idea how it would end but the ending gave enough suspense where I can't help but wonder what's going to happen afterwards. And I liked how even though Saji and Louise are together again they still have problems they have to face. For one Louise's tendencies of violence even towards someone she loves though she's capable of keeping it a bay some what. I actually thought by the end she would overcome that and somehow live a normal life with Saji (which the summary made me think would happen) but this fic brings up a good point in the possibility of Ribbons still pulling the strings with a backup personality that Louise herself made.

To stop here all I have to say in closing is that I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Legend of Shadow chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Evil.

I say this in the most complimentary way possible, of course.