Reviews for How Howl Discovered His War Complex
skuldvampteeth chapter 2 . 4/10
oh my god I was laughing so hard. I have watched the film and read the book and it was so different. and this fanfic definitely portrays that hahahahahahahahahahahahh
Crackers414 chapter 2 . 1/1
Haha, you should continue! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
OHHHH. I know you stopped writing this years ago, but I just had to leave something here letting you know how absolutely cute, funny and well written this was! It's magnificent, the idea, the characterization, I just love it!
impossible hazelnut chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
AWESOME! Please write more! Pretty please? Pretty please with a side order of bacon and eggs?
Unther chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh, yes...this could be quite amusing indeed! I'd been wondering what it might be like for, say, Eugene and Rapunzel to watch "Tangled," but this is even better! In the case of "Tangled," I'd have to devise a way to reconcile a few hundred years of temporal displacement. In the case of HMC, that mechanism is built in!

I'd love to see what they all-Howl included-react to this. There's the steampunk thing...does your (and therefore the characters as you're writing them) visualization of their world match up at all with Miyazaki's? What will Michael think of being named Markl in the movie? And what about Sophie's hair staying all silvery at the end of the movie in contrast to the chestnut brown in the last chapter of the book?
Fumetsu-no Nessa chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
. . .

!

. . . That's really all I have to say.

Ja ne~

Fumetsu-no Nessa
SafetyScissors chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Oh God, please write more
Writers Epiphany chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
OMIGOD! This is amazing! I love it...Please continue?
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This looks brilliant! This first chapter was so funny! Keep it up

~YIEQ
Kage Hasu chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I can't wait to see Howl's reaction to Prince Justin (or his counterpart anyway) falling in love with Sophie. . .
jblockk chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
I found this fic once more while cleaning up my alert list and realized I never reviewed fantastic chapter number 2-I decided to change that.

Hilarious, clever, and amazing characterizations to boot. I look forward to continuing to read it whenever your next updates occur.
Shay Weaver chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I love it! You are doing such a good job weaving the movie and book together! I can't wait to read more so keep up the good work!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Hahahahahaha~! -roflol- Whoo~! XP Thats funny.

This is quite interesting. I look forward to seeing more~
animefan0000012345 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
lol, this is soo funny! finish the story please! i love it!
Tek Sonay chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
HAH! Oh, gosh, that was awesome! It was positively darling how Howl and Sophie reacted to their movie-version. Howl's reaction was wonderfully priceless!

I hope you update soon! That ending was quite a cliff-hanger. :)