Reviews for Fourteen again
jewle69 chapter 13 . 10/1/2009
No you cant leave it here i beg you at least get the two of them properly together before you finish its just cruel ending a story with no resolution please please pretty please write more
punkanimelover93 chapter 13 . 10/1/2009
aaw i really liked the story it was so cute! too bad its done i would've wanted to see more Logan/Kurt in this but oh well great job!
Teal Phoenix chapter 13 . 10/1/2009
*blinks* wow, rather abrupt ending, no? Still, it was one wild ride for lil Logan, and I'm glad you're happy with it. Great story. Write on, bud, write on.

~Teal Phoenix
SSfan chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
i know that jean likes roses.
punkanimelover93 chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
omg i totally LOVE this story! i cant wait to read more also i think logan should give jean something she likes like jewelry or some clothes i guess :P like 10/10 (is still imagining logan looking like a girl)
Teal Phoenix chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
*Laughs head off* Ah jean, so protective of her baby brother. XD

Awesome job, did i really give that Sabertooth idea to you? Cool! Anyway, what should Logan do for Jean... hmm... set her up on a REAL date with Scott? Just ask her if she needs any help on some random day and she'll have a giant to-do list for him?

Sorry, I'm a little sister, not an older sister, so these might be the completely wrong ideas... "

Still, every little bit helps, right? Good luck, and as always, great story!
Ripplecloud chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
I personally think Logan should make her a friendship bracelet. Or get her a big bag full of stuff from the dollar store. That's what my friend did when she did something to upset me. She gave me a big bag with silly putty, slinkies, those funky glasses, and play-dough.
Ravendo chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Just make Logan give her a card or something. Something that he has made himself *grins* I would laugh myself to death if Logan came up to me as a kid and gave me a homemade card...it would be cute too...
Teal Phoenix chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
Aww! and poor Logan, whores are a dangerous breed of girl... Excuse me for a moment.

*whacks the whores with a club, then cuddles Logan*

He is so CUTE!

Bwahahahahahahahah! Go X-men! Keep Logan cute and cuddly! XD

For some reason, i got to thinking how Sabertooth would react to this, personally i think he would die laughing, but that's just me.

Keep writing,

Teal Phoenix
Ravendo chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
Bwahaha D Poor Logan...not. And a puppy costume! Cute X3 When is the cat costume and handcuffs appearing in the story?
jackmansgrrl chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
epic! please update soon ! i love this story!
Teal Phoenix chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Yes! Teenage mood swings! ) Kurt is SO in for it.

I liked the dream. I'm not sure why though, it think you're writing this well enough that it seems cute (Incredibly so) instead of weird.

NICE!
Ravendo chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
you're such a perv 3 and kurt is too. You two don't happen to be members of the perverted kinky dream club?
Ravendo chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
o_o evil author update now please
Ravendo chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
I seriously thought sebastian was going to take logan to a spelling competition or something...but they went to a club instead and they're torturing logan with tickle fight o_o evil mutants
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »