Reviews for plOt Of InSaNiTy!
Phantom the Master Thief chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
There are InuYasha characters in this too? I read this for like 10 minutes and still wasn't even halfway through. XDD
PotterVengerLock chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
very confusing at the beginning.
IDon'tSleepTooGood chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This tragically histecial! i LOVE IT
Living Life chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
OH MY GOSH! Absolutely awesome. I am rarely interested in things like this so this is one of the best crack filled things I have read. If you do more I will freak.
InSaNeAngelsgottanAK47 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This. Is. Hilarious!
Evil BarneyO.e...(etc. etc.)
CareBearCara101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I...I have no words. :)
kakashikrazy256 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
MWHahahah LMFAO! This is the best crackfic i ever read. I love the randomness its so funny i nearly died laughing. I was laughing so loud ppl were staring at me strangely. Good job you two! Make more of these!
Angelinthenightthief chapter 1 . 6/9/2011 i really loved this! it made me burst out laughing so many times! my parents were giving me odd looks...mid if i do this?:

me: LLLLLLLLLL!" *walks over to L, and hugs him tightly.* "i love you LLLLLL!"

me: *sesshy-chan!" *glomps sesshomaru, and pets his fluff.* "hee hee! so fluffy seeshy!"

me: "DARK I LOVE YOOOOOUUU!" *glomps dark, and squeezes him, despite the fact hes not wearing clothes* ((lol i wanna know thier reactions.)) anyway, i loved it! you teo should write asequel to this...and maybe involve a little jeff dunham for the hell of it!
Dango Sticks chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
LOL this is the funniest thing I have ever read :D

Krad stripping gave me a nosebleed *sniff*:D
shiria otoyami itsome chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
this was freakin funny as hell please put up more
Morfanerina chapter 1 . 7/8/2010

Totally random

I was laughing the whole fic.

Death God Dammit XD
Termia chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
OMG, I just couldn't stop laughing at all. Loved the chocolate part XD, and the inuyasha part, and the... just love it all. thank you so much for cracking me up
Tellyounolies chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Possibly the largest waste of time I have ever invested in, and most definitely the most fun. You two are BEAUTIFUL. (And rather insane...are you constantly on caffeine?) Can I please steal your minds so I can have them to waste time in whenever I'm bored with real life? This fic was insane, and insanely hilarious. And now I will post an obnoxious list of favorite moments.

"Mello: I'm a transformer! (turns into a fire truck and zooms away from underneath Dark)"

This: I was like WTF. Most fantastic AU version of a character I have ever encountered XD

"Were you at the long-hair convention for villains last year? (Tilts head politely.)"

This: WHERE IS THIS CONVENTION AND HOW CAN I BE INVITED. (well, i suppose it would involve growing my hair out and becoming evil, but...)

"Near: GOD –

Ghost of Ryuk: You mean, 'Death God'

This: Aaaahahahahahaha XDD Never again will I say goddammit. It will always be deathgoddammit.

"Jess: ...Exit denied. (Doors slam shut on Dark.)

Krad: ...I want a FUCKING cappuccino, and with each hour that passes I will kill another bishie hostage...unless you give me a cappuccino now.

Jess: ...Request denied."

This: Oh god, you're horrible XDD I love the repetition though ~

"Light: …Crap… (readjusts skirt and sprints towards the doorway)

Jess: Exit denied

Light: MOVE IT!"

This: Hahahahaha "exit denied" again XDD so monotone, so cruel.

"Dark: (is now dressed in Kagome cosplay) SAVE ME INUYASHA! SAVE ME!

Sesshoumaru: Oh no.

Satoshi: Oh no.

Krad: Oh no.

Near: Oh no

Mello: OH NO!

A giant guy in a glass cool-aid jug with a painted on face crashes through the wall.

Cool-Aid guy: OH YEAH!"

This: WTF XDDD comment. Cool-Aid Guy: my best friend. no joke.

"Sesshoumaru: GOD -

Ghost of Ryuk: Death god.

Sesshoumaru: Sorry - Death-god Damn it!"

This: deathgoddammit XD always gets meeee

"Naraku: *looks up at Satoshi, unaware that he is now bleeding to death* Satoshi! Listen here! I AM YOUR FATHER!

Sato: No! That is impossible!

Naraku: It is true... *dies in Satoshi's hands*

This: MUTUAL FATHER-SON ANGSTING! I really have to research Naraku more now so I can write something on this lol

"Kuro: (jumps up) GOOD! (grabs Dark and skips to the Bedroom, which still has been unused this whole fanficiton because people seem to prefer STD invested bathrooms and closets rather than nice, clean bedrooms)"

This: I was kind of wondering...they're all pretty kinky people, aren't they? :D

"Near: (looks up at L) Did you say something?

L: (looks down at Near) No, I did not.

Near: Ah... (returns to chess game)

Mello: DEATH GOD DAMN – (is thrown into the closet with Sesshoumaru and Krad)"

This: Ooooh Near, you're so mean to him XD And the DEATH GOD DAMN ahahahahahahaha ~

All in all, thank you for helping me to procrastinate on my biology homework and to have the most fun I've had in months. Love you both.
Silver-Moon-Light94 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
omg that was awesome! i can't stop laughing ROFL XD love it!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
... *abruptly stops laughing* that was funny...hehehe amazing...