Reviews for Manipulating the mentalist
timewaster123456789 chapter 7 . 2/12
'Kira silently shook his head' and 'Aizen let a sinister smile...' lines should be fixed.

hmm it always did strike me strange how much that kind of stress can effect memory. The 'it's my arm' line, fuck that convey's so much helpless terror, Aizen being the master of psy-ops he is. Poor gin for suffering such humiliation. Though It's cool that he showed so much courage even if he did break and rendered it moot. He'll feel so guilty.

I can't decide if it's better to read like this or alternating.
timewaster123456789 chapter 6 . 2/12
Ah it seems like Aizen started actually wanting to prep gin and well lines like that blur so easily for some people but then I guess I should wait to read his story. Also would I be incorrect in my assumption that Gin never did cut him? Damn Gin's genuineness is sooo painful after having read MIS very well done. mad skills
timewaster123456789 chapter 5 . 2/12
I know it's the point but, the mirroring here is really beautiful.
timewaster123456789 chapter 4 . 2/9
Stings so much knowing what happens. It's nice to see gin before he broke though. great quote too. the 'this was probably the closest' line should be reworked though.
timewaster123456789 chapter 3 . 2/9
Ow poor gin. And technically he 'asked for it' ugh what a mind fuck
timewaster123456789 chapter 2 . 2/9
For a moment the heirverse infection flared up and I saw desperation in the way Aizen asked Gin if he wanted to know. Then ja...aizen went creepy and I remembered new universe. Still don't see how you keep it straight made props.
Lilly Snow chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
... I'm crying. It's all your fault... TTTT ... s-so sad and kawaii and ... *dies from excessive angsty fangirling*
Erun1 chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
T-T I think I sobbed during this story, omg it was so great. I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter, just kept clicking the next button...if this ain't done, please do consider continuin'!
Thank yeh!
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 17 . 3/8/2012
Wow! Really great story! Loved this,and your style of writing!

Some things I didn't get though, how come kira just seemed to completely forget having the crap beaten out of him? The drowning I understood, but being beaten and forgetting just like that seems a bit odd, I know they moved on from it, but he should at least recall it happening?

Also, I thought you said kira was stood in the doorway at one point while gin was being abused. Is it just that gin doesn't know kira knows what's being going down yet? If so fair enough, happy days!

It'll be good if we saw a little light shed on kira's point of view, seeing how he's got the kind of perspective on gin right now, ideally after what gin has planned.

Really great story! And I love your little quote thingys at the beginnings of the chapters! They're really good! Hope this continues, thanks for writin' !
Yuki Daviji chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
ahhhhh poor Kira! *cries* I hope he and renji will be alright! Please update soon!
chasurozu chapter 17 . 2/4/2011
Please update soon! ),
fill-in-the-blank-here chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Wolfy chan, I really love your stories, especially this one (AiGin XD) There are too few authors who dare try to write abuse fics, and I must say your stories are great. They pull at heartstrings, sends my heart through the meat grinder ;_;

I know you rarely have time for updates, but do know that this is a wonderful story, and it is deserving of more chapters :)))

P.s. I don't know if you have heard this song before, its called "Love the way you lie" by Rihanna and Eminem. Eminem's lyrics (not Rihanna's though)totally fit your Aizen/Gin abuse fics, imo. Do go and check out the lyrics when you have time! _
Strawberrycream11 chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
oooh it was so sad...but i LOVE IT! You MUST write more!
No Contact Ever chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
hey i've read this entire story so far as well as mis and abusive compulsive and all three made me cry do you know if kleenex does home deliveries anyway this story and the others are the best i've ever read when it comes to abuse fics and thanks to you i have started my own thank you for being my inspiration you should be proud of yourself and writing anyway if you have time you should read mine no escape the cycle of abuse
Apple Doodle chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
yea, you do indeed play my heartstrings - and i should know; i'm a violinist.

Yeah, i almost cried reading this one.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »