Reviews for Manipulating the mentalist
Lilly Snow chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
... I'm crying. It's all your fault... TTTT ... s-so sad and kawaii and ... *dies from excessive angsty fangirling*
Erun1 chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
T-T I think I sobbed during this story, omg it was so great. I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter, just kept clicking the next button...if this ain't done, please do consider continuin'!
Thank yeh!
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 17 . 3/8/2012
Wow! Really great story! Loved this,and your style of writing!

Some things I didn't get though, how come kira just seemed to completely forget having the crap beaten out of him? The drowning I understood, but being beaten and forgetting just like that seems a bit odd, I know they moved on from it, but he should at least recall it happening?

Also, I thought you said kira was stood in the doorway at one point while gin was being abused. Is it just that gin doesn't know kira knows what's being going down yet? If so fair enough, happy days!

It'll be good if we saw a little light shed on kira's point of view, seeing how he's got the kind of perspective on gin right now, ideally after what gin has planned.

Really great story! And I love your little quote thingys at the beginnings of the chapters! They're really good! Hope this continues, thanks for writin' !
Yuki Daviji chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
ahhhhh poor Kira! *cries* I hope he and renji will be alright! Please update soon!
chasurozu chapter 17 . 2/4/2011
Please update soon! ),
fill-in-the-blank-here chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Wolfy chan, I really love your stories, especially this one (AiGin XD) There are too few authors who dare try to write abuse fics, and I must say your stories are great. They pull at heartstrings, sends my heart through the meat grinder ;_;

I know you rarely have time for updates, but do know that this is a wonderful story, and it is deserving of more chapters :)))

P.s. I don't know if you have heard this song before, its called "Love the way you lie" by Rihanna and Eminem. Eminem's lyrics (not Rihanna's though)totally fit your Aizen/Gin abuse fics, imo. Do go and check out the lyrics when you have time! _
Strawberrycream11 chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
oooh it was so sad...but i LOVE IT! You MUST write more!
No Contact Ever chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
hey i've read this entire story so far as well as mis and abusive compulsive and all three made me cry do you know if kleenex does home deliveries anyway this story and the others are the best i've ever read when it comes to abuse fics and thanks to you i have started my own thank you for being my inspiration you should be proud of yourself and writing anyway if you have time you should read mine no escape the cycle of abuse
Apple Doodle chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
yea, you do indeed play my heartstrings - and i should know; i'm a violinist.

Yeah, i almost cried reading this one.
Frizwizz chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
I'm happy this happened, hope everything starts to unfold lol. really enjoting this chapter, can't wait for the next one.
The Bad Joke chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
"I need help" probably are the hardest words for someone to ever say. I like how much some people can relate to that small section of this story. Anyway, great chapter. :) I had a feeling Izuru would forgive Gin for everything he did to him.
Apple Doodle chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
I listened to 'Never Meant to Belong' from the Bleach soundtrack as I read this, and it almost made me cry. Poor Gin... Oh, whoops, i said it again... Maybe i should broaden my vocabulary?
Frizwizz chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Sweet in a way. can't wait to see how Kira responds. Keep it up.
Apple Doodle chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
Oooohhh! Please continue this! I swear I'm gonna cry at some point, but I don't care - I just wanna read more... Wow, i really am kinda sick and twisted, aren't I?
Apple Doodle chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
I love the line of the poem 'And the devil pulls my strings'. That's really awesome.

I know I've probably said this ten times before, but, poor Gin...