Reviews for Lauren and Jessica's Pay Back
InternetUnicorn chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
"You are not giving her whiskey!"
ObsessiveReader15 chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
I like the story a lot. I think it was great that Jess said sorry and it helped he aswell. I love that Lauren got sent away. Should have done that in the books.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
I like the way you summed it all up:)
krotoxo chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Ahahaha awesome story :) the ending is perfect (and witty)
ellena chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
great even think i could sum it up that well
HopePotterMasen chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Sweet story, good ending

I enjoyed reading it :)
CaptainEnthusiast chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Awesome you said my I hope you show Jasper's creepy side. If they want to fear him let him give them something to fear.
shayna.lane chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
I know a perfect plan of revenge you can make them think there going crazy there vampires use there super speed as an advantage. Make things happen like if there alone make doors slam shut turn the radio on play off there fears make them think there being haunted. Let jasper use his powers to amp up the fear and guilt them into confessing to the whole school. Have edward reveal there darkest secrets whats the point of being a mind reader if you can't mess with people? Then in the end have them serve jail time for bullying.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 9 . 10/12/2010

CaptainEnthusiast chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
Oh you finally updated. You know my feelings were hurt when i saw it was only an authors's note.

You could have Jasper scare the living shit out of Lauren.

Or Emmett I don't judge.

Or have Emmett and Jasper follow Jessica at night and make her piss herself.

Or you could have them in a dungeon and when they wake up they're scared and they see Bella. And Lauren says something and Bella tells Jasper to hit Jessica with the bat and really Edward had injected her with tons of morphine. With fake blood on her head to scare Jessica. And then when Lauren's in denial and freaked out have Emmett go pick up Jessica's body and take her upstairs where she'll sleep until they do something to her or she wakes up. Then Emmett comes down and has some barbed wire and says "Don't kill this one she might be fun for later. And he looks at the barbed wire laughs and says I got Jessica a present. And he leaves all creepy-like.

Or you could be nice and have pictures of Lauren giving Eric a B.J. and pictures of him fucking spread it all over the school. And then Connor getting handed them by a buddy while she's talking to her and he looks at it and says "You cheated on me. You don't love me, you didn't even swallow on my birthday. But I see Eric got the full treatment."

JoviieCyrist chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
you could have edward get revenge by making them doubt eachother and their plans for bella go haywire cause they dont trust each other

or you could have carlisle pretending to talk to a mystery someone about how the girls have an embarassing disease/disability (no offenceto those who do) and someone else can over hear and spread it.

sorry thats all i can think of from the top of my head, hope you can find some inspiration for you soon

update ASAYC
Anon chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
Have charlie arrest them for harrassment, and assault.
CaptainEnthusiast chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
Thank you for that.
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
wow go Emmett! Loved it! Write more soon!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 8 . 9/3/2010