Reviews for Falling Slowly
this is so amazing, please update
Elena Mikaelson chapter 12 . 3/17
My only reaction right now is a lot of sad face emojiis. Poor Elena!

Update soon this is so good!
Please write more!
Dottie chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Great story! I could really feel the pain and love. You are an amazing writer. I would love it if you updated this so that I could read more, and find out if Stefan and Elena get their happy ending!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
i don't understand how you could abandon this story, it was so good. :(
stephanieroy25 chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Well this story is great so far. I hope it is updated soon
BuffyandAngelForeverinLove chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
This is a great fabric. Will anxiously be waiting for the next update :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
dont stop writing for an update !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
PLEASE UPDATEE.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
please do not make elena regent i beg of you. she as enough problems in her life and plus its hard for her and stefan to be together because of the whole teacher baby just no that would ruined everything.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
DON'T STOP WRITING THIS STORY IT'S SO PERFECTT. STEFAN'S SO CUTEE. THE WAY HE CALLSHER SWEATHEART AND BABY. I WISH THEY DIDNT HAVE TO HIDEE THOUGH. I LOVE THE FACT THAT THEY FINALLY SHARED THERE FEELINGS I JUST WISH ELENA DIDNT GET RAPEDD.
notorrious chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
AH. Sosososo excited to see that you've updated this! Gah, this chapter was so intense...poor Elena. And Stefan! His sister... :( I could cry. I just hope Stefan can keep his promises to Elena and be there for her since she obviously needs SOMEONE to listen. And for him to help get justice because Klaus SUCKS. Ugh. Great update though, update soon!
dede chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
Update soon!
Larag10 chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
I love this story please update soon :)
ReliefInWords chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Your Back!

I love that you didn't give up on this story! It really is great! Can't wait for the next update.