Reviews for To Fall
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
oh man oh man ohaman this man this just broke my heart. you passed 6's insanity really well, i could feel it myself. great job!
rradive chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
AWWWWWWW!
K1t K4tty chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Absolutely beautiful.
MuderBurger chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
*sparkly eyes that promise tears to come* i...officially love this...(ihaven'tevenseenthemovietho!;)
imaginary w3rewolvez chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I lost count of how many times I've read this weeks ago. AMAZING
Gigi the Ragdoll chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I love it...I love it. I can’t believe how much I love it. I think I need to go back and make some sketches of it I love it so much. Here I am thinking ‘there really is no paring in ‘9’ I feel worth investing myself in, it’s just not that type of story’ and then you go and write something like this…how dear you. So well written, so well conceived, and oh so tender and sweet. I love it! All I have left to do now is beseech you for another. Please oh please wont you?
GarrulousGibberish chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Aw, that was very sad, and very good! I very much enjoyed this. Good job!
KiraKira-Kirimi chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
D

I am a total 5x2 fan, but this fanfiction has swayed me somewhat. I really love your portrayal of them, and the dark edge to it was very well done.

I'd love to review longer, but I'm all reviewed out . . . -.- Please keep it up!
XII chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aw...*sniffles* That was so beautifully bittersweet. The sad parts balanced the sweet parts perfectly and all in all it was just an outstanding piece of work.

The pairing never env entered my mind before I read this, And now I'm hooked! Kudos to you for making me a fan.

You should definitely write more 5x6, you're awesome.
Cinnamin-chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Christ, this made me cry. So did the movie, but after seeing it the second time, I was a little more numbed against seeing the characters' deaths. But this... man, this totally broke me up. It's so beautiful and sweet and heart-wrenching.
o0RainbowParadise0o chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aw. This was very sweet and loving. :] I liked it 3
PaperclipKiller chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I haven't seen much 9 stories posted but by far this is the cutest one I've seen! _ It's awesome! -.0 though normally I didn't think of this pairing, and I DO favor 2x5 better, I really, really like this story. It's cute, adorable, and slightly sadening but lovely. Good job!
Koluno1986 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh wow, that was so beautifully written and sad (. 5 is just such a sweetie towards 63. 5 will always be there for 6 :D. Awesome job, I hope to see more.
27's Fury chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh this is wonderful! Yes it kis AU, but wonderfully so! And you just made me love this pairing all the more~!