Reviews for Of Beaches and Boys
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Monty Python and the Holy Grail rocks! Yummy virtual chocolate cake! You've made overly hyper! Write more stories! So I can read them! Too many exclaimation marks!
Guro chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
no, not lame! WONDERFUL :D

A perfect ending to a perfect story, really good writing, you know :)
Sapphire.Ice.Rose chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
AH MONTY PYTHON REFFEY! Heheh best epic crackish comedy EVA! 8D. Yayy Remmy/Siri pairings XD I think they're so cute together. And OBVIOUSLY they're meant for eachother, they are both named after a star! (So are a few other characters but SH no one needs to know that XP) Anyways heheh I simply LOVED the popsicle part. Between Remus being mesmerized and James coming out of no where and hitting it you just can't HELP but love it...you'd inhuman if you didn't XD. Ah poor Remmy should know by now living with the Marauders and all that after a night spent drinking you NEVA get up fast. 'Tis the LAW! Plus it saves you from much uneeded pain :). I think this is all I have to say other than this is a simply LOVELY story XD and that Sirius sounds delicious in the way of smell...and looks 0.o _" heheh. Great job and I'll have to check out your next shamelessly promoted story XD. 'Til next time, Happy Writing!

Sapphy! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Artemis Rampant chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
I have decided that my personal canon is that Sirius and James are HUGE Python fans. Hooray for historical accuracy!
Guro chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Awesome chapter:D Loved the Monty Python reference, one of the best comedies EVER ;)

And hurry with the next chapter- I can't wait!
EvilWerewolfPirate chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
More More More! I love it! And I got the Monty Python refrance...teehee
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Yes! Monty Python and the Holy Grail epic win!

"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

Epic. Oh, and Jamesie was hilarious too :D
Guro chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
This is s great! I love how Sirius reacted when Remus came out to him :] If only all people could be that accepting.. *sigh* But really, great :D
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Aw, it's adorable! Keep writing! I love it very, very much, Remus is just too cute :D
Artemis Rampant chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Funtiems. Awkwardtiems. Shirtless puppies. Hopefully teh kisses. IT'S ALL GOOD. 3
Black Wolf's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/15/2009