Reviews for Caroline and the Family Album
Carebearmaxi chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this story. It gives the obvious conclusion all us fans wanted and what could happen in the future as Richard and Caroline look back. I loved it!
ChenPerry chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
I looooooooved it!

especially when annie sang "meet me ar remo's"! brilliant.
Amasirol chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
This was a really sweet retelling. Richard's tortured artist being in-love with a Midwestern red-head was just all about opposite's attract. Thanks for the read.
Amasirol chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I was totally a fan of Caroline and Richard and felt so cheated when NBC cancelled it without a real conclusive finale. I'm very curious to see your POV.
sami chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
i love this story what do you think join forces and make tptb make an actually ending:P anyway cute story believable and fun
hfce chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
That was beautiful. I like your version so much better than the show. :)
shepweir always chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
This makes me really want to watch the show right now. I love the way you shared your vision of Caroline and Richard's future.

Great job with the characters. Your Annie and Del were right on.
Ayiana2 chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Very nicely done, and a much better ending to Caroline and Richard's story than we got in the series. Thank you.
maipigen chapter 3 . 9/28/2009

Sorry too lazy to sign in. Loved the ending, and again, I hope to read more of your stuff. It was nice to take a trip down the 90's lane. I've almost forgotten this show, but this was a keeper and sadly the end was never good - this ended it nicely for me.

Happy writing in the future

ditte mai

maipigen chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
I really like this. I'd almost completely forgotten the whole Caroline show. Only bits and pieces remain, such as Annie being in Cats, Del being,..well, del and Richard putting the casme in sarcasm and all that.

This is shaping up to be a really good story and I'm sorry no one seems to be reviewing.

Happy writing

ditte mai

Ayiana2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is off to a very promising beginning. Nice job on the voicing, too. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here.