Reviews for A Hawk's Shadow
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
i absolutely love this story... hope u continue to write more. i really would like to know what happens
2legs2short chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
awesome chapter, cant wait for more
Amie01 chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
I absolutely love this story :) can't wait to read more. so please, please write more very soon! it's a great story and i love that it's actually well written unlike some people's stories which tends to run them.. :/ So yeah, great story, write more soon :) (oh and when you do, can Hawk and Solene please get together properly soon :D)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Please update soon, I am completely in love with this story and can't wait to see what happens next.
2legs2short chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
love it all please keep it up
anaklusmos1 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Mmm, interesting thing you've got going with the shadows. It could work...

You have a lot of short sentences, and the sound very detatched. They aren't necessarry and they are kind of annoying. It's not solitaire faery, it solitary.

I really don't like the name Hawk, but I'll go with you on this one. I think you should have chosen an Irish name. It would have matched many of the other character's Irish names.

Oooh, a Gancanagh. This cannot go smoothly. Alright, you have my attention.
anaklusmos1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Your story is interesting. Her powers are rather like Rogue from the X-men, but Solene can control it. Where is Irial, and after which book was this written? I'm not sure if you mentioned Keenan being Winter King.

You really need to fix your grammar and spelling though.

Aislinn seems very out of character. Out of all the the characters in WL, I would think that she would understand what it's like to be isolated and imprisoned most of all. I don't think she would force her daughter to be a part of a court she doesn't want to be in.
Charmed chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
omg..i luved this chapter..plz update soon!
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
okay um are you gonna update this anytime soon cause i've been wondering if this is a damn deader, ya know... stories that are not continued or did you just forget this?

anyway an awesome chapter i hate/love the ending and really are ya gonne continue this fic?

please do.
highpriestpreussen chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Yeah! New chapter! Best day ever! Nah I'm not that sad ;D but this has just made my day :) great chapter - update soooooon! 2
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
oh sweet Jesus i did not think a fic could have me hook, line and bloody sinker. bloody hell I thought it was impoosiblle but damn seems the Fey ALWAYS win damn them.

now i have to read a hawk's shadow and forget all my other fics... damn... I love my wickedly lovely Fey they are so damn evil.

okay... um i said damn to much lol i go and read it now...

i'm out

Alice,

better not disappoint me now lol
highpriestpreussen chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Ooh! I love this fic! Please update soon, can't WAIT! :)
2legs2short chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
freedom n creepy dreams kool
Admerxin13 chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
awesome! but the part about switching the bed and couch confuzzled me... but I still love this story! and yay! Niall's back!

*fangirl squeal *
Paz chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
aw i really like your story but you always leave us hanging which is good cause i cant wait to read what happens next.
five stars