Reviews for Barefoot In Bishopgate
Hikari Hamasaki chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Beautiful :)
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That was so incredibly pretty, sad, modern, and so Nana.

I don't even read Nana fanfiction, but gosh...Am I glad I did come across this one! That was just amazing :] I loved the whimsical, almost poetic style - the flowery words and tone did not take away anything at all, but just added to the bitter undertone.

I'm going to favorite it now 3
Kristen Pattinson 17 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
awwwwhhh your story sounds awesome and cute so far - i hope you write another chapter,i realy like your story
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Aw... so true.
krakatit chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
There are not many stories able to portray a passing moment, a living dream, a weightless sky the way this story did with the beautiful, tender, carefully smooth way you've written this. I think I like this line the best: 'Every day was like an endless summer.', because I think it exceptionally describes their relationship and the whole atmosphere with which NANA as manga enchanted me. This was delightful, simple and yet complicated. I loved it.
shirotora-san chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
it's rare for a story to be written in a way that is simple but beautiful. flowery words and highfalutin' terms, as well events that are too complicated or woven together in a way that doesn't necessarily mesh can easily turn off a reader. you'd be happy to note that your story doesn't have all of the above - and is precisely the opposite. simple and straight to the heart. wonderfully written - and it truly is "hopeful, tender, alive."