Reviews for Art After 5 & Counterpoint Extras
JulieToo chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
That was so precious and tender and loving. Thanks to ecullensgirl for sharing too.
Ironic Twist chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Thank you, Colleen and ecullensgirl. This was a treat - a little piece of the puzzle. And a happy piece at that.

Having been pissed on a la Edward, I can sympathize.
MarissaM1 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
So Beautiful! This story has captured my heart, I look forward to the updates so much. Thank you so much.
majose chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
I really enjoyed the dialog between Bella and Edward. We are just getting back to it in Counterpoint. Edward's thoughts about parenthood were beautiful and the references to the way his mind works very interesting.
jadsmama chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
aww this was a great outtake! I loved the speech he gives David about hoping he loves Bella. Its good to see that Edward sees how much Bella's childhood has effected her as an adult and he sympathizes with her and he knows that if/when they have a child it will be different because he will make sure of me tell you from someone who had a childhood close to Bellas, a lot of people dont get how it effects you as an adult.

Im really curious to why he feels like he isnt himself these days.I have some ideas but im curious if he is feeling this way due to things we dont know yet. I have always wondered what kept him from opening up to Bella and wanting to be a couple again for 7 months.

Wanting to get her a tire swing was beyond sweet! Just the fact that he wanted to do it was so amazing and gives me hope that he is still the Edward he once was towards Bella and that we will get back to seeing how into her he really is soon in CP. Cant wait, ive missed that Edward.

Great Job!
LBelle chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Even though the breakup was so hard on both of them, it so was for the best. They each learned so much about themselves and life. Loved the outtake.
michswan chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Loved, loved, loved that last line:

"...Bella told me about how our daughter stood at her side and "helped" her, mimicking her every gesture with a wooden spoon and an empty bowl. Our daughter insisted the bowl was actually filled with dreams and magic."

Beautiful. Just beautiful...
A-SuperStar13 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Great job, I really loved this one. It was so funny that David pissed in Edward's face. Also the phone call with Bella was great.

I loved that we got to hear what Edward's mind was like. It was a really cool tidbit for the reader to see. Great job.
jimemon chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
I loved that he wants to get her a tire swing. I also really liked his fantasy at the end, there were point during Counterpoint, when he was still away from Bella, that I feared his idealistic side would never come back :) Great chapter!
they call me red chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
I really liked this chapter. it was real and sweet.
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Sweet chapter. Loved Edward's talk with David.
my2galspal chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
I think that was the sweetest AA5 chapter I have ever read. I adored Edward contemplating a relation with a future daughter and it's contrast to reality which is a baby peeing on you. Edward's thoughts about a tire swing were also precious.

Thank you so much for sharing your writing with the rest of us. I loved every word of it.
songirl chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
This was my favorite part - I bet it was yours, too...

Our daughter insisted the bowl was actually filled with dreams and magic.

Of course I believed her.

xox

songirl
katinki chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
What a lovely surprise, Ms. V!

I like this little hidden glimpse. We get to see a slightly different side of Edward here, one that we might not suspect just from the primary story.

His "conversation" with David was sweet and tender and really, pretty damn funny. I loved reading him essentially word vomit, a non-norm for E. He's normally smooth and more cerebral. Here, he's just rambling, essentially talking to himself. It was... sweet. Yes, that covers it.

I thought the convo with Bella was quite well done. Again, we're getting that extra little peek into this story, an added layer if you will. I very much liked the portion discussing his time tracking - I've always adored that little quirk of his. And too, I thought this conversation gave E some insight into the real progress and change Bella underwent during their time apart.

Additionally, this outtake really shows the overall complexity of Edward's emotions and thought. I like that we're seeing him say "when" and not "if" he and Bella reconcile. He's so mature (babies and long term whatnot) yet simultaneously, he's still the horny kid.

You have truly created a wonderful world. It's fun for me as a reader to get swept up in your tale. As always, loved it and thanks for writing.

Kate