Reviews for Art After 5 & Counterpoint Extras
jimemon chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
I loved that he wants to get her a tire swing. I also really liked his fantasy at the end, there were point during Counterpoint, when he was still away from Bella, that I feared his idealistic side would never come back :) Great chapter!
they call me red chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
I really liked this chapter. it was real and sweet.
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Sweet chapter. Loved Edward's talk with David.
my2galspal chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
I think that was the sweetest AA5 chapter I have ever read. I adored Edward contemplating a relation with a future daughter and it's contrast to reality which is a baby peeing on you. Edward's thoughts about a tire swing were also precious.

Thank you so much for sharing your writing with the rest of us. I loved every word of it.
songirl chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
This was my favorite part - I bet it was yours, too...

Our daughter insisted the bowl was actually filled with dreams and magic.

Of course I believed her.

xox

songirl
katinki chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
What a lovely surprise, Ms. V!

I like this little hidden glimpse. We get to see a slightly different side of Edward here, one that we might not suspect just from the primary story.

His "conversation" with David was sweet and tender and really, pretty damn funny. I loved reading him essentially word vomit, a non-norm for E. He's normally smooth and more cerebral. Here, he's just rambling, essentially talking to himself. It was... sweet. Yes, that covers it.

I thought the convo with Bella was quite well done. Again, we're getting that extra little peek into this story, an added layer if you will. I very much liked the portion discussing his time tracking - I've always adored that little quirk of his. And too, I thought this conversation gave E some insight into the real progress and change Bella underwent during their time apart.

Additionally, this outtake really shows the overall complexity of Edward's emotions and thought. I like that we're seeing him say "when" and not "if" he and Bella reconcile. He's so mature (babies and long term whatnot) yet simultaneously, he's still the horny kid.

You have truly created a wonderful world. It's fun for me as a reader to get swept up in your tale. As always, loved it and thanks for writing.

Kate
cvds chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Loved it! So sweet.
Twilight44 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
A Mercedes tire, Edward! Really? So like him and his preppy non street smart nature! I'd love to see this E in a junkyard!
Linglingrosegmail.com chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
What a sweet sweet ending to end this chapter! Dreams and magic! So fitting for our perfect Edward. Love it. Love all your stories. Waiting for the next couterpiont update.
Aurabee chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Gah, I really love this Edward.
Luvntwilight chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Happiness is warm.
susayq chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
I loved this one! That was a great explanation of how Edward's mind works. I always wondered, like Bella ;0)

Susan
Hcm126 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
This was very sweet. Thanks.

I hope we get to see more of YoungWard as a Dad. He's such a cutie.
psivamp chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
This guy is so sweet theres no way Hes not a fiction character... Im sad now. My boyfriend sucks.
overzealousbunny chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
loved that, his moments with David.. the images of Bella with his child..

I love that he always thinks so far in advance. Always.

Gorgeous!