Reviews for Art After 5 & Counterpoint Extras
kstar0330 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Enjoyed reading this os very informative of E's thoughts during this time. :)
kstar0330 chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
This was very nice to read from Es's pov.
twilightgma1954 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
that chapter was so amazing ...a soothing balm to their painful relationship...i never wanted this story of their love to end and you gave me my wish by these little bits you send my way from time to time ...thanks so much for this
Danielle85 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Loved tears at the end.
twirob chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
excellent outtakes i think edward baby sitting was no.1 i'm off to read the sequel now :D
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
They each think the other is moving on, as Bella hoped.

But I always wondered, the "best of friends" why did they not ease each of their minds, tell them the truth? Tell them that each one was breaking down because of the break up. I would want to know, I would tell my friend the facts. Especially Alice and Emmett, they held the most information, they knew the extent of the pain, how could they not try to elevate it even a little?

Why would someone not even tell Esme? Alice knew her well enough. Every one had a piece of this pain and walked around with it because I think they agreed with Bella, that she'd never been good for Edward, that this was the for the best, and maybe on some level it was, but I could not let my friend go on believing a lie. They did.
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I love how open and honest they both are and how loving and understanding and supportive too. They really are there for each other... they are so good for each other. So glad about the interaction with Charlie too.
RoryCullen chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Wow I really loved this chapter, it made me smile several times. I hope he buys Bella the tire swing and it is mentioned in the outtakes attached to Counterpoint. I think this chapter could have been a part of the main story... I know you didn't, not sure why because it is very good and very moving too.
RoryCullen chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
That was very sad... but it was beautiful. A love like theirs...
RoryCullen chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
I think I am glad that you did not include this segment because it seems so adversarial especially the way Kate was talking to Edward. I did however like the fact that Bella called her Dad and told him about Edward. I'm so glad she reached out to him. If he is anythinglike the original Charlie then he would want to know and if she nurtures a relationship with him she will find he has loved her all along and is very proud of her.
cejsmom chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Sorry for stalking you today. I never understand why outtakes never have the same number of reviews as the original stories when they are just as deserving. They offer such an insight into the characters.

I don't think I did/can read counterpoint now knowing that Edward was with Kate. How sad is that. All too similar to RL I guess, it hurts too much, like a real betrayal. Even the little snippet here was hard to read. Goes to show you though how invested I am in these (you) characters and your story.

If you ever need a story idea, a sequel to these two would be wonderful. Just saying.
kmfroggi chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
i really enjoyed kate, im glad she was a respectable and classy girl. and i think my respose to the whole story, i wasnt logged in! im sorry, didnt notice till i was doing feedback here.
kmfroggi chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
so sweet edward, and i loved he mental image of a lil bella!
kmfroggi chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
oh, how i adore esme!
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
charlie gay! oh man! priceless!
490 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »