Reviews for Art After 5 & Counterpoint Extras
mediusminimus chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I didn't read the end of this chapter because I fully plan on reading Counterpoint soon, but I couldn't resist looking at the outtakes.

"I just want to spend time with her."

You know how your Edward melts my heart.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
This is good... but I'm kind of glad it was cut. It's a good outtake.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Remember the mini-conversation we had on the DSL Twilighted forum about who we picture when we read? For the rest of the chapter he turned back into the hazy, good looking Edward I used for the rest of this AA5/C story, but just for a moment there...just the part where David peed on Edward... I actually totally thought of RPatz's. I'm not sure why, but the line "Oh, buddy, so wrong. Hasn't your daddy ever told you not to piss in another man's face?" totally came off in an RPatz English accent to me.

I'm enamored by this internal metronome thing. I recently found out I have number form synesthesia. I see dates in a spacial pattern. I've done this since I was a child, but I didn't realize it had a name. Is what Edward does with his metronome a named mental mechinism?

PS: I've been inspired to make homemade Gnocci today. It's one of my favorite things to eat, but I usually don't do it because the process is a little longer than I usually like to spend on dinner. Speaking of which... I have to get to work if I want to serve it for dinner tonight!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Damn it! You made me cry again! In AA5 I cried when Bella realized why she had left Edward. In Counterpoint I cried when Carlisle died... and here it is again. I thought I was over it for the day! ;-)
izziey chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
awww. i want someone to want to buy me a tire!
izziey chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
i can see why you reacted so strongly; i almost didn't read it when i realized what it was about and that it was from esme's pov. she is a much stronger person than i am.
izziey chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
wow. i have a completely different view of charlie now. i hope this comes up again.
EverlastingMuse chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
good!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Great job. Loved that you posted this. I really liked this littke bit about Kate and Edward.
they call me red chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
We all have our insecurities...it doesn't make him a douche.
Sdjk chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Thank you for writing. I always wondered if Edward confronted Kate afterwards. Look forward to the sequel. (aka amoretwilight)
grabadietcoke chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
This is great - it reminds me that he is just a kid, young for even the young that he's surrounded by and not nearly as confident as he'd like everyone to believe.
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
trust... such a small word... such a big issue...:)
Twilight44 chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
so young!
dellatwi chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Yup douchbaggery at its finest
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »