Reviews for Art After 5 & Counterpoint Extras
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
good little tidbits of the story!
Sea4Me chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
I just love this one, in so many ways. Sweet, sincere Edward. Uncomplicated conversation. Yay!
cherokeecaryl chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Lol! There's a possibility that Bella's dad is gay? That's a twist! And I loved Edward telling Bella those things about Carlisle and Esme and how she freaked out.
cherokeecaryl chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
"This isn't about sex, Edward. Don't insult my intelligence." I love the way Esme handles things. She really doesn't keep anything and says it as it is. I think that's why Edward turned out so well. I loved the first outtake but the other two were also very good. I wondered what Bella was really thinking when he saw Edward with the baby :)
mediusminimus chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Haha, that was definitely a douchey move on Edward's part, asking Kate for advice about Bella. And I love this: "Maybe Bella told me the truth after all—that she would have told me I was hurting her if I'd lasted any longer."

Oh, Edward. ILY.
mediusminimus chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
As always, your ending was so sweet. I really enjoyed this, and I can't wait to read Counterpoint! Though, I really do have to wait until I've finished my stupid application.
mediusminimus chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Beautiful, C. I'm really looking forward to reading about Carlisle and Esme's relationship in your story with the longish title I can't perfectly remember offhand. :)
mediusminimus chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Oh, Bella . . .

Now I'm a bit curious as to whether Charlie is actually gay, but it doesn't really matter, to be honest. It's not like that makes a person, and I hate when stories/the media in general act like it does.

Even though Bella made Edward sad at the end, I like that she's honest.
mediusminimus chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I didn't read the end of this chapter because I fully plan on reading Counterpoint soon, but I couldn't resist looking at the outtakes.

"I just want to spend time with her."

You know how your Edward melts my heart.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
This is good... but I'm kind of glad it was cut. It's a good outtake.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Remember the mini-conversation we had on the DSL Twilighted forum about who we picture when we read? For the rest of the chapter he turned back into the hazy, good looking Edward I used for the rest of this AA5/C story, but just for a moment there...just the part where David peed on Edward... I actually totally thought of RPatz's. I'm not sure why, but the line "Oh, buddy, so wrong. Hasn't your daddy ever told you not to piss in another man's face?" totally came off in an RPatz English accent to me.

I'm enamored by this internal metronome thing. I recently found out I have number form synesthesia. I see dates in a spacial pattern. I've done this since I was a child, but I didn't realize it had a name. Is what Edward does with his metronome a named mental mechinism?

PS: I've been inspired to make homemade Gnocci today. It's one of my favorite things to eat, but I usually don't do it because the process is a little longer than I usually like to spend on dinner. Speaking of which... I have to get to work if I want to serve it for dinner tonight!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Damn it! You made me cry again! In AA5 I cried when Bella realized why she had left Edward. In Counterpoint I cried when Carlisle died... and here it is again. I thought I was over it for the day! ;-)
izziey chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
awww. i want someone to want to buy me a tire!
izziey chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
i can see why you reacted so strongly; i almost didn't read it when i realized what it was about and that it was from esme's pov. she is a much stronger person than i am.
izziey chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
wow. i have a completely different view of charlie now. i hope this comes up again.
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »