Reviews for Art After 5 & Counterpoint Extras
vixen1836 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
YOU TEASE. Oh... how I love Counterpoint. Sigh... the freaking chat that liquor brings out of him would be epic. Oh, man!
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
love the first two.

third is still a bit hard for me to follow. i understand it is extremely important, but im praying that the kate chapters go by quick and painless.

rip that bandaid off fast.
eysim chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Thanks for the nibbles. I am so obsessed about this story, it is as if I am convinced that these are real people, so every little tidbit or nibble of information about their lives, their little intimate moments, silly conversations, etc. literally THRILL me! I adored ALL of Edward's conversations with his father and since the very tragic demise of Carlisle (I am sure I am not the only one, but I truly cried real tears), I adore the dialogue between Esme and Edward, also between Esme and Bella. In general you write great dialogue scenes, often bringing me to either tears of laughter or sadness, often giggling out loud while alone in my house at the computer.

I also find myself really liking Kate but don't want to, even though I know how much she obviously helped Edward and how much he needed someone like her around during the lowest time in his life.

Glad your friends have birthdays and appreciate celebrating with AA5 and Counterpoint outtakes and teasers.
deenerneener chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
AWEsome! I especially loved LOVED the teaser about Edward and Kate. CAN'T wait to read that section of Counterpoint.

I was so eager to read this I delayed getting ready to board my airplane. (I always seem to be reading these things in airports.)

Thanks and can't wait for more!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
love it! although im lost on when the nanny one with edward happened, do you think you can just do a little recap of the chap besides the numbers cause looking up every one is a pain.
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
loved it :)
my1edward chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hey, happy birthday to all of us! I'll be extremely happy to get any little bits and pieces of these stories I can. (I was rereading Counterpoint today at my daughter's soccer game. Thank God for fan fic during sports season.)
greenisthenew chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Thank you so much for this! First up thanks for the CP outtake. I wondered how Edward was "allowed" Bella to sleep in his room. Really good scene. I loved the AA5 outtake as well. And the spoiler for future CP, very interesting!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I am definitely looking forward to hearing more about Kate and Edward...
lavishone chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Fun outtakes for your amazing story.
Scarlett71177 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I really like your Esme. Loved that outtake. It's fun to see the banter between her and Edward.

The happiest of birthdays to your friend. :-)
belli486 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Sleepyval:

My how you tease us with future AA5, but I love it!

I was your Bella once, way back when. I dated an 18 year old once when I was 25, the Scandal!

I had a daughter and he wasn't as mature as your Edward, so alas, it didn't work out. But the sex, oh the sex was of the world-rocking kind.

AA5 brings back too many memories *le sigh*

Beverlyn
jimemon chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
No, please don't make me like Kate...j/k. Loved it!
Famingo chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Thanks for sharing the outtakes. It's nice to see the little bits that were left out but still show a peek into their lives. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Kate in Counterpoint. I know I won't be happy with Edward's pain, but Kate seems like she will be a good friend and that's exactly what he needs.
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Thank you for sharing.

My fav lines: “Meanwhile, their hosts pretend to ignore late night hallway traffic”

“That's a waste of energy.” - LOL.

very interesting sneak peak - Edward & Kate.

'I can't blame you for wanting to get the fuck away from me just now." I hung my head low, and covered my face with my hands. "God, how many times have I wished I could get the fuck away from me lately.” - poor E, he needs a hug.
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »