Reviews for Art After 5 & Counterpoint Extras
OUTTAKES!

I LIKE IT!

Kate seems to be nice!
AnonymousGirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Loved the outtakes, thanks for posting! But I don't like spoilers, I want to be completely surprised in the future chapters of Counterpoint so I skipped your little teaser there (;
they call me red chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
these were fantastic thanks for posting
mahonm2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Oh, I don't know why...but I want to see Edward's time with Kate and how he comes to realize that he just can't love her, like he does Bella. Can't wait to read more outtakes.
infuckted chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I'm thrilled you decided to post these outtakes up. I'm glad Kate made an appearance.
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Cute. :-)
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I love outtakes, I;m always so bummed that they aren't worked into the story. Thanks
vix2020 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
YOU TEASE. Oh... how I love Counterpoint. Sigh... the freaking chat that liquor brings out of him would be epic. Oh, man!
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
love the first two.

third is still a bit hard for me to follow. i understand it is extremely important, but im praying that the kate chapters go by quick and painless.

rip that bandaid off fast.
eysim chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Thanks for the nibbles. I am so obsessed about this story, it is as if I am convinced that these are real people, so every little tidbit or nibble of information about their lives, their little intimate moments, silly conversations, etc. literally THRILL me! I adored ALL of Edward's conversations with his father and since the very tragic demise of Carlisle (I am sure I am not the only one, but I truly cried real tears), I adore the dialogue between Esme and Edward, also between Esme and Bella. In general you write great dialogue scenes, often bringing me to either tears of laughter or sadness, often giggling out loud while alone in my house at the computer.

I also find myself really liking Kate but don't want to, even though I know how much she obviously helped Edward and how much he needed someone like her around during the lowest time in his life.

Glad your friends have birthdays and appreciate celebrating with AA5 and Counterpoint outtakes and teasers.
deenerneener chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
AWEsome! I especially loved LOVED the teaser about Edward and Kate. CAN'T wait to read that section of Counterpoint.

I was so eager to read this I delayed getting ready to board my airplane. (I always seem to be reading these things in airports.)

Thanks and can't wait for more!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
love it! although im lost on when the nanny one with edward happened, do you think you can just do a little recap of the chap besides the numbers cause looking up every one is a pain.
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
loved it :)
my1edward chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hey, happy birthday to all of us! I'll be extremely happy to get any little bits and pieces of these stories I can. (I was rereading Counterpoint today at my daughter's soccer game. Thank God for fan fic during sports season.)
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »