Reviews for Art After 5 & Counterpoint Extras
BethMasenCullen chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Thanks for sharing that tidbit with us, Val! And yes, Edward was a douche for asking Kate for advice about Bella. Men!
lovestoread24 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Yes, Edward, that was a douche move. Very difficult to get advice on your current girlfriend from your ex-girlfriend.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us- I did wonder if Edward and Kate ever discussed Kate meeting Bella, and this outtake answered that for me. It also did not fit in all with the last chapter of CP, so can understand why it ended up on the cutting floor.
flyrbrd chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Thank you for the outtake. They are one of the best things about fan fiction. Now that the story is complete, will you mark this as complete or are there more?
Azucena34 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
so all guys think with their dicks, even Sweet Virginal Edward from AA5 and Counterpoint. Dickward :)

Just enjoy the Anal Sex damn it!
arfalcon chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Wow, I loved this. It sheds so much light on what's really going on in Edward's head while also calling him out on his not very mature behavior.

Kate is one smart girl. She's another one of your excellent characters.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Thanks for posting this, I enjoyed reading it!
dihenydd chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
That was really interesting and added a lot more insight for me. Thank you.
nitsuAPJ chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Ya think? Edward, a douche, um... yup.
maria2906 chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
eeeep that must have been awkward! Really Edward what were you thinking? *shakes head* I love this boy but sometimes his love for Bella isn't making him think clearly, this must have been rather uncomfortable for Kate. But he's a sweetheart and realizes his mistake soon enough :) Thank you for posting this.
apricot30 chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
haha.. yup, he was a douche for asking kate for advice regarding bella. at least he realized it!
mialuvtwilight chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
ha, that was funny!
C.Carolyn chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Great analysis of Edward's intentions and feelings by Kate. Love the thought you have out into this, Colleen. Good move not to put it into the chp as it shows that E does not trust B and is questioning what she tells him. Thanks for giving it to us, tho...we appreciate it!
my2galspal chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Thank you so much for letting us have this little tidbit even though it got left out of the bigger picture. It was a very interesting conversation.
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
I love that Kate isn't afraid to tell him like it is. :)
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Wonderful,just wonderful. Each and every word a gem.
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »