Reviews for Art After 5 & Counterpoint Extras
EverlastingMuse chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
A-SuperStar13 chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Great job. Loved that you posted this. I really liked this littke bit about Kate and Edward.
they call me red chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
We all have our doesn't make him a douche.
Sdjk chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Thank you for writing. I always wondered if Edward confronted Kate afterwards. Look forward to the sequel. (aka amoretwilight)
grabadietcoke chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
This is great - it reminds me that he is just a kid, young for even the young that he's surrounded by and not nearly as confident as he'd like everyone to believe.
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
trust... such a small word... such a big issue...:)
Twilight44 chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
so young!
dellatwi chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Yup douchbaggery at its finest
BethMasenCullen chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Thanks for sharing that tidbit with us, Val! And yes, Edward was a douche for asking Kate for advice about Bella. Men!
lovestoread24 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Yes, Edward, that was a douche move. Very difficult to get advice on your current girlfriend from your ex-girlfriend.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us- I did wonder if Edward and Kate ever discussed Kate meeting Bella, and this outtake answered that for me. It also did not fit in all with the last chapter of CP, so can understand why it ended up on the cutting floor.
flyrbrd chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Thank you for the outtake. They are one of the best things about fan fiction. Now that the story is complete, will you mark this as complete or are there more?
Azucena34 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
so all guys think with their dicks, even Sweet Virginal Edward from AA5 and Counterpoint. Dickward :)

Just enjoy the Anal Sex damn it!
arfalcon chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Wow, I loved this. It sheds so much light on what's really going on in Edward's head while also calling him out on his not very mature behavior.

Kate is one smart girl. She's another one of your excellent characters.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Thanks for posting this, I enjoyed reading it!
dihenydd chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
That was really interesting and added a lot more insight for me. Thank you.
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »