Reviews for Beneath a Night Sky
lillelouis chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
kelhome chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Ooh, this was good. But, so sad. That's why I always have to have them hug at the end. They're issues are deep, aren't they? Nice job.

Realhuntress chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hear that? It's the sound of my heart breaking all over again for the boys. *sniff*

Great story!
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This was so sad... I just wanted to hug Sam. Thanks for the tag. I can never get enough of this show.
masondixon chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I know from the info I have read that Sam is going to "give up the hunt" because of Dean's distrust of him...but I think that is only going to be one episode. Kripke promised that the boys will be back together and side by side this season and I do believe him. But your story adds a missing scene from the show and some thoughts that will probably not be expressed on the show. I believe that Dean was right to say what he did to Sam but I also feel sorry for Sam. I hated when "Bobby" told Sam to "lose his number" and Sam walked off alone to read the books in the church. No matter what was said or done between Sam and Dean last season the brothers are meant to be together. Dean is meant to be looking out for Sam and Sam is meant to always have Dean's back. And that is what I am expecting to, eventually, happen this season. I hope. Thanks, as always, for your stories.
Rhapsodista chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh, super! The Cat does SN too! I've completely lost interest in Numbers and have become uber-obsessed with Supernatural, so this is good. Very, very good.

Enough about me-loved this! What a sad and melancholy continuation of a sad and melancholy scene. I like the emphasis you've put on 'care' vs 'trust,' and I think that's a dead-on interpretation of everything Dean was trying to make Sam the way you can love someone without really liking them.

Loved Sam's speech about how it was he who wasn't strong enough-I, personally, was getting just a little fed up with all the "Dean is weak" crap from last season. Am eagerly awaiting that showdown this season.

Liked the reference to "chick-flick Sammy." ;)

And despite the fact that I'm a total Dean girl, I'd love to see you do a Sam perspective of this same piece-all his angsty thoughts during his long walk home. After all, he's sure to be thinking about Dean, and that'll satisfy me too. :)

Hope to see more of you here!
snowcherries chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Gah! You're killing me here. Just reach out your hand, Dean.

Anyway, this was awesome, but totally hurt. Oh, the manpain.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Fraidy - a very fair and heart-wrenching tag to what was a angst-filled opener. Nice precis of both brother's emotions. Dean's grief and sense of loss and betrayal, Sam's guilt and terrible despair.
Vuli chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
God, I love it when you turn your eye to Supernatural! Beautifully written; the best tag to this episode by miles. 3