Reviews for From the Ashes
R1K0SAMA chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Adorable 3! I've always wanted to find something with Ernest and the creature meeting~ it was SO needed in the novel! Thank you so much for writing this You are amazing! I enjoyed it with all fangirliness!

one who treats Frankenstein as an anime-like obsession

...I drew fanart of this fanfic I love this too much 3 3 3
Rakaziel chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Really good story, good inner character development and well transported feelings.
Pernicia chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Wow. The present tense intros to each chapter add so much to the fic, though the entire piece goes into depth with "Adam's" feelings. I love how you make him invincible around Ernest yet helpless on the inside. After all, both are technically children (though I'm not sure how old Ernest really is, I believe he's an adult by the end of the book... but he doesn't get any lines anyway, so why not create your own Ernest?)

The idea itself is interesting, that Victor's only surviving relative bonds with the one who "killed" all of the others. But he is part of the family, after all.

Anyway, fantastic story, keep it up!
badspellerlupe chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
AHAHAHA that so sweet I hope you update soon it nice to read a story like this
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
This story is no longer a one-shot! Whooho!:D You make me very happy. ;P I can't wait to see where this goes!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
DeChunk chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Good stuff. Kind of wish this weren't a one shot, because I could see a lot of interesting things happening between "Adam" and Ernest as time passed on.
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Pretty good! No glaring grammatical errors. You've managed to make the Monster( or, Adam, I guess) pretty believable. Keep it up, and you could have a very good story on your hands!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese