Reviews for Perfect Past
Tilty.bbb chapter 11 . 4/11
Tjis was a great read
kamonwan9952 chapter 11 . 3/21
I'm crying oh gosh this is so darn beautiful, absolutely amazing! minerva urhg i love u. thank u for sharing this amazing work
bellasbrighteststar chapter 11 . 3/9
This story was beautiful and captivating from chapters 1 through to 10, I loved the parts at the Black's for Christmas and the way you wrote Bella and that they got to fall in love twice and all of the Hermione and Narcissa interaction but chapter 11 has given me such mixed feelings. I see how without his mothers protection Draco died and I'm sad but I understand that Bella had to die because if not she'd never stop looking for Cissy( but that would be a really brilliant fic how Bella found them like 3 years after the war and after Voldemort died and how she was initially mad but slowly accepted that Cissy was happy and then for it to go on from there for like a while like if someone could write that and make it maybe 7 chapters it would make my life) but I think Harry would've come looking for Hermione again and chapter 11 is like a kick in the balls that I don't have just because of how sad it is, like I'm in tears and have been the whole chapter. I would've liked a sequel too instead of Hermione and Narcissa walking off into the sunset type thing because it just makes me wonder but other than all that it was brilliant so thank you very much it's been the perfect companion for this sleepless night
MilandaAnza chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
Sad end but it makes sense Draco dies without his mother protecting him. I hope they find happiness!
HedasLilWarrior chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
I cant... my heart just exploded! The ending is incredible, sad, heartbreaking and so happy 3 _ 3
RedWolfBlack chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
I'm listening to It Has Begun by Starset while reading this. It is perfect for this fanfic
uncg4ever chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
This story wad beautifully done. Im in tears. Cheers to you mate.
Rain Addict CM chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
Cool story. Interesting ending. Though it did leave me wanting a sequel to find out what their next adventure is lol, after all that didn't feel like a ending at all.
GISA103 chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
wow I love this tale was so amazing
Artemis Noir chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
What the hell! I object to the ending on many fronts which I will go into after I first tell you how spellbound I was to your story the first 10 chapters! It was so well written and I love that she was able to have Narcissa fall in love with Hermione twice. I like that she lived as a Slytherin for a short time and meeting the Black family. Very well done that this was the event in making Narcissa as cold as she became, it made it all come full circle-and how typical of Dumbledore to alter HG's appearance without her knowing. I looove how bold you made Hermione in her repursuit of Narcissa, but then I have issues- Hermione who is brave and brilliant just hid away during the war? The final year of pursuing the Horcruxes couldn't be done without Hermione, and ya know I know that Harry had a heart full of anger but come on, this was Hermione. Given time to cool down he'd have gone looking for her. Ron, I can see betraying her, but I think even he would have been a voice of reason and advocated for the friend who saved their asses time and time again.
I hope you just ended the story as such just because you felt done in your heart with writing it so you just slapped that on the ending instead of that having been your endgame. I think you should take up the story again and write like at least 5 more chapters that don't have Hermione cowering away in a shack for nearly a decade. You know they'd have killed her parents if she had been in hiding. Who would have pronounced Harry dead after getting hit with the curse or how could Hermione and Narcissa changed the course of the war? I'm not saying you have to write a happy ending, hell, Hermione can still be tortured by Bellarix, but this ending was too out of character for any of the players.
Such a great story otherwise, thank you so much for putting your work out for the rest of us to enjoy!
disguisemanifesto chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
I was surprised to finish reading this fic to find out it's yours. I've read Serpent Spell and some of your other stories and Hermione usually ended up being deliciously evil and Narcissa was stronger and smarter than people believed but this fic was more-dare I say it-realistic. The emotions were very real, the situations poignantly true to life and I can't imagine there being any other ending aside from what you wrote. Though there were certain areas that felt rushed, I really enjoyed this story. So, THANK YOU for bringing it to life.
oximoxy chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
An achingly sweet tale. Love Hermione/Narcissa fics, thank-you!
GinnyClaw chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
I really liked the story line, but not so much the last chapter. I prefer it when dark goes to light, of course, but I prefer the dark to be accepted into the light. As well as their past in the dark to be forgotten so that the person can start a new and improved life in the light
D chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Can you pleeeeease write more Narcissa/Hermione fics? This is the most amazing fic I've read!
guinisee chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Hello! I'm making the rounds on your hp stories! I kinda love what you do with the Hermione and the Black sisters (guilty pleasures are the best).

But, as a fellow writer, I have one teensy weensy little thing to say about your use of the word friendly. Dunno how old you are, nor the quality of your education (because the system these days is AWFUL), but I'm hoping you know what an adverb is? Kind of like an adjective, but it describes the action (modifies the verb) rather than a noun. Most of the mistakes you make seem to be accidents or rare (you're actually pretty damn good at editing considering the volume you produce), but you routinely use friendly as an adverb (to describe the way somebody did something, for example), like 'her eyes sparkled friendly,' when friendly is only an adjective to describe a person/gesture/animal/some other noun. If you want a substitute, you can use amiably (amiablefriendly), or you can simply rearrange your sentence a bit ('sparkled in a friendly way' works, or you can scrap the sentence and start it again). Or you can ignore me! Your stories are of a high enough quality that even grammar snobs (like me, sorry :P) can pretty well ignore your mistakes and enjoy the writing. You're really good though :D Can't wait to work my way through more of your stuff!

Also, I WILL be working through more of your stuff, so if you're one of those people who actually WANTS this kind of criticism, I can offer it here and there. Let me know if you do.