Reviews for When Three Worlds Collide
Me chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
I like it and make another chapter from your inspiration.
Me chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
I love it
Guest chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
The story is goood! Please update soon!
masterart chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
i like it the story is cool the part is they are going in digital world and stop the bad guy and i can't wait what happen next
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
Shouldn't Pikachu actually have Digivolved into a improved DigiPokemon version of Raichu.

Maybe, if they got their hands on a Thunderstone, which they could use to permanently power-up Ash's Digivice, would allow Pikachu's Digivolution, to become completed, so he might becomes NinjaRAIchumon, instead.
masterart chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
cool that bitch is asshold but anyway write more story see what happen
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
I wonder what will happen next.

But, wasn't that one of Myotismon's attacks at the end?
bowsermonster chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
brovo good job i like maybe you think of to write next but the holiday is coming up are you write or not i like to read next story to see what happen.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
If Ash survive this, will he merge with Kouki, in a later chapter?

It will probably happen, when Kouki might die by sacrifice, after maybe becoming reformed, so he ask Ash to absorb him, so they can become one and the same person, which allows Ash to use Kouki's powers, when those powers becomes Ash's.
bowsermonster chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
yeach why did ash run away i like to find out and read what happen so i like you make a another story.
artmaster chapter 9 . 12/3/2009
wow ash mom has find their serect and their digimon has a new digivole power too but i think you such make more story to see what going to happen.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
Someone should tell them that Digimon can become subspecies within society, if they just get the chance to do so.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
I wonder what shall happen next?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Well, I hope it could be explained, why that strange light hit Ash's Digivice.