Reviews for Promise
aj sy chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
please next chapter.. i like it..!
Santoryuu3 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I love your writing style. It is truly unique, and I really and truly love this story.
Chapter 2: his eyes were full of furry? Hairy? I think you mean fury, with one 'r' XD
Please update soon!
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
AWESOME~! UPDATE SOON~!
ForeverBlue90 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
i am intrigued do update soon... ;)
reikos22 chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
can't wait for the next chapter! its good so far! :D
mangaanime chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
:D I like this, hope you update soon!
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Come on man! Update already! You've got over half the one piece fans in your pocket (including myself) and yet you continue to torment us?

For the love of god and Oda man! Please cease your hiatus!
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I like the premises for the story, and I like how you've portrayed Zoro so far, (I admit to being a fangirl. xD) it always makes me happy when people actually think about how the characters act not just how they want them to act, if you know what I mean.
callosum chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
I really like your analysis of Zoro's "haki" ability! Yes I think it's quite plausible. It probably won't be 100% the same as Luffy's, but something similar to Rayleigh's. I'm desperately waiting for the crew to get together again, and like you said, I expect them to be powered up in various ways.
101039103 chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Awesome, Soccer. Not too long, or too complicated. Also, you slowly build into the romance. Keep it up. For I want to see what happens. D
burichifan chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
liked it! pls. do continue,. i l0ved h0w th0se 2 interact,.

haki, i bet zor0 had it t0o. . hmM, IT'S N0T IMP0Ssible...

ganbatte
mlkoolc86 chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Great chapter, look forward to the next one!
Slipmaskin chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Wow! You are successfull in both keeping things and surroundings the way Oda would have described them, to say that you stick to the original. And yet, you really are refreshing the story with your own ideas.

It's brilliant to write down what you think will happen to all the characters after being sepparated, I mean, while you can! It doesen't only makes you enjoy the story but it also makes you think. Zoro and Haki? Brilliant, brilliant! I have thought about that for so long and finally it's somebody who agrees with me :D

After all, it IS probably something he has and it's suitable.

I'm also a fan of the ZoRo and man, I don't really think I can put it in words how much I appreciate this story!

I did find, very litte allthough, mispelling and grammar flaws. Sometimes a word was missing etc.

Otherwise I can only complain about the story not being finished yet xD

Hurry up and please me more, damn it!
DaDude chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
A good story! But honestly, I'm mostly putting this review out to respond to your ideas on Haki.

Firstly, I think that your theory of Zoro and Sanji to use Haki as well as Luffy is spot on. But now I have to point out that they will be using different KINDS of Haki.

Haki's form, I believe, will vary with the user, although they can be broadly categorized.

The most powerful form of haki is probably the KINGS WILL, basically I believe that it is the power to directly project the users will upon others, which results with the victim either bending to the users will, falling into a temporary coma, or outright death. However, this power only manifests in uber-strong willed people, like Luffy.

The MOST generic form of Haki is power multiplication, like that muscleman from the end of the Shabondy Archipeligo Arc, and pretty much all the Amazons from Amazon Lily. By focusing their Haki into their fist, or arrow, or whatever really, they multiply the strikes strength in proportion to the amount of Haki used.

The only other kind I can think of is spiritual/Elemental Haki. This Haki is the power to manipulate the world through sheer strenth of will. Under this category falls Zoro's Ashura technique, along with, I believe Sanji's flaming foot thing. Both of these techniques are rooted in the nature of the character. Zoro: deep spiritual connectedness of a swordsman; Sanji: A cook who works with flames alot.

Note that any of these forms of Haki would likely render a Logia vunerable to assault.

Personal theory: I think that Usopp also has some Haki, (His firenballs turn into Pheonixes! Work with me hear, besides he's my favorite character, and if you defin courage as facing down your fears, he's the most courageous of all! ... And he's my favorite character.) Also, Nami might get Elemental powers, weather manipulation and all that.

And I'm a dude...who likes One Piece...SUE ME!

*wonders off to parts unknown on a Unicycle*

!Randomness!
Mr Khan chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Love it. Feeds the craving for some ZoRo, but also helps sooth the burning question of how the hell the straw hats are going to get back together... I still say it has to do with teleportation. Nami being stuck on a sky island more or less guarantees it.