Reviews for And Baby Makes Three
AssassinatrGamr chapter 1 . 8/15
R.I.P AssassinatrGamr ? - 2015 Died of cute overload - Last words: OH MY BLOODY GOD THAT WAS A-FUCKING-DORABLE
Vampchick2010 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
i like these.
GiusyRevengeBrunelle chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I loved Prussia and Ukraine's children. Are they your OCs? I love when a couple called "crack" is considered.
geritashipper123 chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
Ooooooo... Could you do another gerita? Or a spamano? Pwease? Great oneshots btw! LYW
annapotterkiku chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
hello, I really like this chapter of yours may I translate this into Vietnamese and post it on here (and maybe dA also)? I'll credit you of course!
whatdotheydream chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Can you do a Germany/Italy in which one of them is pregnant? I don't care which And then I like France/Russia-weird, I know.
Catnip Yawn chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Sorry for the caps but this is sooo CUTE and my review is like four years late but… SOO FLUFFY SOO CUTE I LOVES IT!
Jatynzel chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Santa can't give you Hetalia because even Santa cannot break the laws of copyright. However you may have a review.

*ahem* This story was so awesome! 8D I'm not a fan of Prussia x Ukraine but this was ... just amazing! "THERE'S HOPE!" made me laugh so hard my dog barked at me. Plus you have good grammar. (is a grammar nazi and nit picky about such things)

Patiently(?) awaiting the next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
hungary needs pictures!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
...hungary / what are you doing?!
Neko-chan97 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
i love how su-san is just like 'stork' and the kids like 'ok' then he goes on with his business, lols
Queen Umbugartus chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
Oh my god! I'm not the only one who ships Prussia and Ukraine!
Tatyana chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Me and the girl have the same name. egsept my names spelled Tatyana instead of Tatiana. Ne