Reviews for The Past Life of Haruhi Suzumiya
erica.phoenix16 chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
Thanks for updating. :)
Joker-ZX chapter 21 . 5/22/2014
so uh...
are you gonna update Yachiru's shikai now that they've show it in the manga? or are you gonna stick with this current one?

personally I think the manga one is cooler

also what are you're impressions about Zaraki's true shikai being some sort of XBAWX HUEG axe apparently?
Plumalchemyst chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
Radio Driver chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
Plumalchemyst chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
the minute I read Ulrichs description I was like is it and I screamed I knew it when it was revealed he was
Plumalchemyst chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Okay Mikuru I could understand but one of the things classified in comics like xmen as a psychic ability is seeing the dead ergo since Itsuki is an Esper it make sense he could see spirits
Plumalchemyst chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
AshK1980 chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
Wow! Long Time No Update! It was well worth the wait! Keep up the great work!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
cool. i liked the 14th chapter.
k chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Haruhi should have known Kyon's real name, as he would have introduced himself using his real name on the first day of school. The teachers will also obviously say it during the taking of attendance.
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
"God damn it."
That pretty much sums up what I was thinking all throughout this chapter. Haruhi is the reincarnation of Inoue? God damn it. Ichigo and Rukia are Kyon's parents? God damn it. Haruhi somehow not knowing Kyon's name despite the fact that she knew it in the novels, and even commented on it sounding "regal"? God damn it. Kyon suddenly being out of the ordinary despite him telling the honest truth about himself in his narrations? God damn it.
Some Lazy Ass chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Lemme guess Tsuruyu's mother is Nel. The colour of her hair and pupil gave me many hint.
Yuri's mom... Is it Nemu?
And I spotted another mistake here:
"Tsuruya…" muttered Kyon who seemed to be at a loss, "You're an Arrancar."
You spelled loss instead of lost.
Some Lazy Ass chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Yay! Little Yachiru is the new student! Her appearance really startled me. And who's that Yuri gal?
Some Lazy Ass chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Hehe I'm surprised that Grimmjow pop up in this story. Why is he helping the soul reapers anyway? Is it because of Ichigo? And why do Karin need a gigai? She isn't dead!
Some Lazy Ass chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Oops! I ran out of comments for this chapter. Oh yeah, so far, you have added said Ichigo, said Kyon etc, to most of dialogue. Adding actions or maybe some description may give it a more dramatic effect.