Reviews for The Kuchiki Girls
SB46 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Ms. Fairy, I just wanted to tell you this is my favorite fanfic EVER. I've read it more than once, and I don't do that very often. I thank you that you still have this here after many years have past, so I could continue to read this beautiful fanfic over and over again. I've always come to your page to read a good fanfic of HitsuRuki. Don't get me wrong, IchiRuki is and always will be canon for me. As I was trying to get to my point, I wanted to tell you that I have following some your fanfics from long ago. For example, Assassined Love (also a great work btw), Only Music Plays and many others. I came to wanting to see your activity recently, and thank gosh for you are still active here...well, at least active in 2016 let me just say, thank you for being a part of my middle school life and fueling my ships for my shippings 3

P.S. If you need to contact me, I'm unfortunately not on here. I'm on DA and my username is StrawberryBlast46
Happy Holidays! And best wishes to your future enjoyments later down the road :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
Ooh . I can jump in joy this is the seventh time I'm reading this and it gets me every time . Thank you for taking the time and writing this cause we all know you doing a great favour to us
nakama14499 chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
To be honest,I have read ur story over and I like the end of the story.
I'm looking forward for ur future stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
*cries blood*
Ichihime?
*volmits*
:( I'm sorry, I don't mean to diss or bash..,
Good story
FanficChick901 chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
I just hope Rukia don't cheat. Good chapter!
Aquos35 chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
Eto, now I feel really bad for Momo...
Aquos35 chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Sigh, I seen a lot of fics that potrays Momo being like this. Somehow, the thought didn't surprise me. Anyway, the plot darkenes. Would love to see the next chapter.
Aquos35 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I see a motive here *smirks*
Aquos35 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
So far, this story has been innocent, if you know what I mean. Rukia is being a kind sister, Hisagi is being a great lover, Momo is being naively cute, and Hitsugaya being nice. I wonder what could go wrong?
jenny chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
i luv this story. It is by far the best hitsuruki fanfic ive read. Man you are a really good story writer. I think im becoming your fan. No wait i am already a fan. Keep writing. Youre awesome.
kateleslie chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I really love your stories especially Hitsugaya and Rukia,Sode no Shirayuki and Hyourinmaru.
I really love those couple :))
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
I loved this story! btw if you like romance then try this manga called Forbidden Kiss...good manga
and I'll let you know any other mangas that are good.
I'm SB46 and I'm a huge fan of yours
I don't have an account here so sorry
hisaXbyak chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
loved it u should make more soon
Dirtyspots chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
'3

A very cute cute CUTE ending wickedsistah-sama! YEAH BOIIIII!
Dirtyspots chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
Serves you right bitch! Haha! Rukia takes Toshiro!