Reviews for Miss de Bourgh in Bath
Jansfamily4 chapter 18 . 5/29
What a delightful story! Thank you for giving us this Anne. I do wish you were still writing, but who knows, maybe one day...
Jansfamily4 chapter 17 . 5/29
OMG! I LOVE your Anne! And I LOVE your Theodore! And I LOVE your A&T!
Jansfamily4 chapter 14 . 5/28
SHUT UP, MRS JENKINSON!
Jansfamily4 chapter 12 . 5/28
How would Anne EVER stand going back to her life before? It would be horrible! I hope Anne gets her nerve up to show Theodore how she feels. This is more difficult than D&E courtship. At least east Elizabeth is a gentleman's daughter.
Jansfamily4 chapter 5 . 5/23
Good for Anne!
Jansfamily4 chapter 3 . 5/20
Good for Anne! Tell the old bat that she needn't be bothered by the people that Anne talks to. That Anne is perfectly aware of HER station and THEIR station. Don't forget YOUR station!
Jansfamily4 chapter 2 . 5/18
I see a romance in the near future for dear Anne. So I am a physic... Is that a trade person or higher rank than working class?

Good for Anne's future and bad on Mrs Jenkinson. What a snob!
Edward'sDJ chapter 18 . 5/17
Lovely, really well written, thank you
Edward'sDJ chapter 15 . 5/17
*Sob*
Edward'sDJ chapter 12 . 5/17
Terrific to go to Bath to see the settings
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 5/17
Lady C is certainly unlikeable
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 5/17
Lovely long chapter
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 5/17
Intriguing start
So far this is the best written fanfiction I've read. Very Jane-Austeny in the way you portray your characters. Well done!
konarciq chapter 18 . 2/16
I read this story in its entirety the other day, and all throughout, there was just one thing I knew I had to say in my review.

***This story reads like it's a lost manuscript from the hand of Jane Austen herself.***

Thank you for sharing your fantastic talent with us; I have enjoyed Anne's journey very, very much, and I'll sure be rereading this many many times.