Reviews for Miss de Bourgh in Bath
birdandthebell chapter 18 . 5/30
I love this story. I'm so happy Anne got character development and a happy ending. Your writing style flowed really well and I really like how the story unfolded.
HT chapter 18 . 5/25
Loved it. Really wonderful story!
hilaro chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
Having good read this several times I must say how good it is. The people are real and the way Anne grows emotionally is very well written.
Ansku chapter 18 . 9/4/2015
Lovely :)
loriinor chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
What a treat this was to read! A lovely story, beautifully written - it has inspired my first review. (I'm so glad I came to it late, for I don't know if I could have lived with the suspense of having to wait for new chapters.) Now I'm off to find your other stories!
Diamond and Stars chapter 17 . 7/5/2015
It's been 5 years since I've first read this story, but for some reason, my mind thought of this specific story! So here I am, reading all 18 chapters in one sitting. This story is still as elegant and wonderfully written since I first read it. I know you're not expecting a review from this story, but this has a special place in my heart and I love re-reading it. So thank you for writing such a beautiful, emotional and riveting piece. This story is so much more...I just can't find the words to express it. So thank you :) I hope you are doing well!

I had to post this review for Chapter 17 because I already reviewed chapter 18 (probably when I first read it haha). You'd think that after 5 years I would be able to post another review! :)
a fan chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
this is a great story. I really liked it and I like how you make sure to not do a happily ever after. It is a great ending. :) and yah that sounds like what lady catherene would do, try to replace Anne with Georgiana.
a fan chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
thanks for the history, research and all the work that went into it. it makes it a good read
Amaleea chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
Perfect Anne story! You characterized her very well. I am glad she got the opportunity to spread her wings in your story and learned how to fly by the end. It's sad that she had to almost completely abandon her relationship with her mother, but there is so much you can take from a controlling person whose best interest is themselves.

Anne's relationship with Theodore is sweet, and I loved that she became closer with Colonel Fitzwilliam. Her interaction with Elizabeth was spot-on as well. I do wish that she became closer to Darcy though by the end.

The one thing that I do wonder is how Colonel Fitzwilliam was able to afford Miss Hart. If he lowered himself like Anne did for love, I could see that happen, but his explanation to Elizabeth about his sad marriage prospects in Kent would seem suspicious. Was it just an excuse or was Elizabeth just not the woman he was willing to sacrifice for? I do think he was my favorite character in this story though. He was kind to Anne from the beginning and even tried to heal the rift between Aunt Catherine and the Darcys. His reaction to the thought of Anne being sad about his engagement was sweet and brotherly as well. Miss Kent married a good man there.

And lastly, your ending was perfect. It wasn't a happily ever after, but a beautiful life lived instead. It was Anne's life of choice. and she made the most of it with Theodore. You could not help but be happy for her in the end.

Wonderful job again, and I will now continue on with your other stories.
pen237 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
How exciting! I am ready to read through it. Thank you for posting.
Incarnadine chapter 18 . 5/30/2014
Such a charming story! I really like the way that even the descriptive text is written much as Austen would have done. It's definitely a worthy sequel to the original book. I like finding out more about fringe characters too, so I definitely enjoyed reading this.
FuzzyMammoth chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
Great story! Thank you!
Dipper chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
I discovered your stories after reading "Miss Bennets", so it was in quite the reverse order, but I loved both!
Thank you so much for such a wonderful world you created, where these characters become much more interesting!
I will begin shortly your new story and wait impatiently for updates!
xoxo
fantasticferret chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Have only just discovered this and really enjoyed it, fun to read about some of the fringe characters. Off to find your other fics now!
fmlyhntr chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I have really enjoyed your work. I like reading about fringe characters-and I agree, they are also a lot of fun to write about.