Reviews for Miss de Bourgh in Bath
Sarahbarr17 chapter 17 . 6/15/2010
Yay!

What an amazing chapter - really lovely! It made me SOOOOOO happy!

Hugs,

Sarah x
CaryFairy chapter 17 . 6/15/2010
Jesus H Christ! Lady Catherine, give it up woman, you lost! Eep I'm so excited that he did ask her! And I'm loving the friendship between Anne & Charlotte. (Have you read Masquerades by Semixquaver on here? It's pretty damn good, and I jut love Charlotte) Will she really be written out of the will? Who will Lady Cat leave her money and estate to then? Here is a woman of the most hateful kind who has isolated pretty much everyone related to her. I bet no one really likes her, but respects her money. Ahh Mr. Hart, he sounds ever so dreamy!

Thanks for updating and I'm glad you got to visit London, how fun!
Kathy chapter 17 . 6/15/2010
Lady C got SERVED! Great chapter! -
Bonbonnett chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
Well-to revert to idiom-"In your eye with a banana pie and up yur nose with the garden hose"! I do believe Lady Cat has been trumped-couldn't happen to a better person. Just sorry that the story is ending, because this was really good!
Auramistealia chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
I truly enjoyed this chapter and am excited at how quickly it is moving. I am surprised at her invitation to Pemberley, I must confess, and I appreciate how you have been building up Anne's confidence to the point of truly standing up to Catherine de Bourgh. The chapter flows quite smoothly for the most part, and I look forward to the ultimate one- then I can reread to my heart's content.
hesfialtes chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
distorted realities chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
Anne rocks!
marthajones898 chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Avanell chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
go, Anne, go! That was awesome!
misfitmary chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Please don't make us wait too long!
ice-connoisseur chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
Never have I been so happy to see an update - I've had an evil week of five exams in four days, and this was exactly what I needed to cheer me up at the end of it.

I loved practical and down-to-earth Charlotte - utterly in charecter, when it would have been very easy to have her otherwise. And I've always liked the idea of the two becoming friends.

Though Anne's almost apathetic acceptence of her fate is quite ridiculous - utterly in character for her, but very irritating for my more romantic mind! Oddly, though, at the same time there's something quite endearing about it, because she's not one of those overly-dramatic romantic heroines that litter English literature. Her life won't end without the man she loves - she may be hurt, and sad, for a while, but she will pick herself up and carry on afterwards, because that is what needs to be done. The world carries on, and maybe things will turn out well in the end, and there are good things to be found in the meantime.

I'm sensing something slightly nefarious about these missing letters from Rose - Lady Catherine concealing their arrival, perhaps?

Very much looking forward to Pemberly and Anne meeting with the Bennets, and her reaction to them. But I miss the Harts. Do they come back soon? At least in letters?

Update! Soon! Please!

Emma
Bonbonnett chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
Never tell me she is resigned to living like this. Could it be that Lady Cat is censoring the mail? Fie upon her!
krimpetgirl chapter 16 . 6/4/2010
I can understand the sensible nature of Charlotte’s advice. But I was surprised that she had not encouraged Anne to write to Rose. I do hope that it is only that Lady Catherine might be holding back Anne’s mail and nothing so serious as a wedding. Maybe Christmas at Pemberley will bring more promising news!
Lucy65 chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
Charlotte had good advice but I do long to see Anne happy-not just content. This was a wonderful chapter. It was an excellent depiction of Anne's life.
Sarahbarr17 chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
This story is a real treat - please keep writing!

With grateful thanks from an eager reader,

Sarah x