Reviews for Bound by Blood
hbeazer chapter 52 . 12/25/2021
loved it keep it go
Guest chapter 52 . 10/24/2021
Two words. FUCKING. AMAZING. I am speechless. Amazing concept and just amazing friend group. I loved the prank war and poor McGonagall just being done with this shit. And sirius as loki! It just fits. Everything fits soooo well. And damn Ron is hecking crazy! I love your little twist to his character! And the pranks were hilarious too! Sooo curious about what might happen next.. plsssss continue this if possible cause like I think I am in LOVE. I love little mavela. She soo cute! And I love how sirius just carries her around I can totally imagine that happening. Overall , amazing concept and charecters. Plot is intriguing too. I'm impressed. You really have to search to find good fanfic like this. I think you have done a wonderful job of focusing on the familial bond between all of them rather than just the plot . Ohhh and I just live for Snape being open and annoyed in a familial wayyy it soo heartwarming and a nice view to the so called bad charecter. In short , love it , write more if possible and good luck to you in real life hope you are doing good!
monque.lita16 chapter 52 . 10/7/2021
did u did a sequel yet if u did whats the name of it
giiyyaannn chapter 8 . 10/2/2021
it would be funny if adrian ridiculously answered "IM GAY" in the most deepest voice ever and throw gang signs
Light Fire egg chomper chapter 52 . 9/24/2021
Amazing story!
Light Fire egg chomper chapter 41 . 9/23/2021
Am I the only one uncomfortable with a child keeping an adult's secret? It's just because here in the real world they are usually dark..
Light Fire egg chomper chapter 23 . 9/23/2021
Looks like the Weasley's aren't the only ones who have an animagnus as a pet...
Danny Djelber chapter 52 . 9/19/2021
Very nice. Thankyou.
LoveTheMaurarder chapter 52 . 6/10/2021
Loved it , it was really good one of the best! :)
darryschaos chapter 41 . 5/28/2021
oh shitttttt
darryschaos chapter 23 . 5/28/2021
okay couple of questions

when the story began voldermort was the one who told the to adopt adrian , and now he's dead ? cause he why is he in the turban again ?
Vampireking40 chapter 38 . 4/9/2021
The date of this chapter takes place on my birthday.
contactbibliophile chapter 10 . 4/7/2021
oh god.

Please stay safe!
NazgulBelserion chapter 13 . 4/7/2021
I hate how everyone is finding out about him like a week into he's year it's so dumb
xikum chapter 20 . 3/25/2021
This is a nice older children's story. I particularly like that you had them making friends with one another, not making them enemies at such young ages, for little reason - as was done in canon!
1,883 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »