Reviews for Whispers of a Ghost
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is beautifully bittersweet. I love how you've written Kate guiding them. It's really good writing and I love it.
raerobgal chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I loved the way how Kate could see the future and especialy the end part about having a 'fake date' between friends then they keep repeating it :) So cute! Great job, well done.

Jojo chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Okay, I'm almost crying here... seriously! I loved it so much! The perspective was totally awesome. The idea of having Kate there as a ghost along with Jenny was really smart, and totally fresh and new! This was fun to read, totally caught my attention, and, above all, incredibly sweet! This is probably one of the best fics I have ever read. :] Bravo!
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
loved it!
Paramoreisaband chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
really really good, i loved it!
zatl chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
hmm... that was an interesting and unique view on death. I liked it.

the Tiva was good, too, no matter how indirect. :)
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aw...that was so cute...I loved it :))
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
omg! thats amazing! I'm envious that you came up with such an amazing topic! The way you worded, explained, and had everything happen was perfect! great job! i loved it!
Teary-Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I never really got into the Kate character, but I think this is the kind of person she was. This was a nice little fic and very well written.
jaimee01 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
aww this was really cute

i loved it
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I really liked this! Such a cool take on the whole "ghost" thing. :) And so sweet.
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Great story. Loved the ending in the story for Ziva and Tony. Different take on a ghost story loved it.
No Illusions chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
oh my gosh, it's so good! are you going to write more? you totally should! i love that kate knows all... you should do something from jenny's pov!