Reviews for The Future Is Now
Wilting Wings chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is one of the best stories ive ever read abt rm..thnx for writing it coz it fulfils every fantasy tht i had abt season 3
CaptainOats13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow that was really long but I loved it!
rorylovesjess1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow...the story is really awesome, i didnt understand every word, because i am from germany and my english isnt very good.
But I understand the most and this was really good, R/M and S/S are my favorite couples from O.c, i never liked Taylor, but in your story she is very cool.
So sorry for my bad english i just want you to say how much i love your story
iluvtodance chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I loved this! Wish this is how the show ended! Great job! :)
Anthony chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is the most amazing fic I have ever read. You've written the characters really well. You've made me love Ryan and Marissa even more.
tcsportsmed7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awww, I really don't have time to finish this at the moment because I have to run, but I read like half of it so far, and it's really cute and sweet. :) I love Ryan/Marissa. Ryan was a real sweet boyfriend and he was just what Marissa needed. I always wish the writers of the show didn't screw up their relationship.

:) I wish the show was as you wrote this.

Love, 3

Cherrifan82 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I loved it.

Juzzy88 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
that was awesome! you should totally write a second part about their life in college and after college...
Augusta.Rose chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was perfect. Great job!
brittanirose chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
OMG! This story was amazing :) I loved it!

I can definately see why you are so proud of it...I loved how in character everyone was. This is how I wish that the show had gone. I actually just got into the OC again. I used to watch it every week but I stopped watching it around the time that this story took place. I think that the episode where Marissa went to the dance at that public school was the last episode I ever saw. I couldn't stand watching it anymore if Ryan and Marissa weren't going to be together! It killed me to see them with other people especially after everything they had been through together since the beginning of the show. This story is exactly the way the show should have gone. In my opinion it would have been way better if it had ended this way instead of them killing off Marissa. I'm sure Taylor was cool but I'm a huge Ryan/Marissa fan and can't picture him with anyone but her.

Sorry for rambling on so much. I mostly wanted to tell you how amazing your story was. There aren't words to describe how happy reading it made me. I just saw a clip from the episode where Marissa died. That was so depressing! Reading you're story made me happy again. So thanks for taking the time to write it :)
sailaway chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Oh I love this! Thank you for writing! I wish RM had this on the show.
ThePalletTownKid chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Great Job! This remind me of the good old days. Always wish Marissa was less of a drama queen. Again nice work
Sara chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I luv this chapter! Omg the present Ryan got for Marissa was soo cute man I wish I had a bf lik Ryan! Haha summer and Seth were cute as always. I really wished that this would happen in the real oc storyline it's so much better then wat Josh wrote!

I really hope u keep writing this story cuz it's def my fav right now!

Jens chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
D Amazing. Just amazing. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the awesome work!