Reviews for Move On
speech of silence chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Actually, I liked it. A lot. Gosh, now you make me wish this scene happened in the movie instead!
kakashifan1792 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I liked it, and I'm a G.I. Joe fan. I thought you did pretty well for the characters so thumbs up! _
Khrystan chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Very nicely done. :)
AF Iron 135 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Thought it was a great story, and you did awesome with the characters. Very Tiamat-like! Hope you write more in the future
lovenhope chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was really good thank you for writing this. I hope you can do something else like this from the movie.
O f f beat chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I don't know much about Joe either, especially before I saw the movie, but this seriously should have happened during that scene instead. D: I didn't like the Scarlett/Ripcord action going on (felt kinda forced), but whenever I saw her interact with Snake-Eyes (like that one scene where she was practically leaning all over him!)...I had a feeling. Then I basically did what you did in terms of research and quickly confirmed what my gut was initially telling me: S/SE so much better.

XD Anyway, rant aside, this was really, really cute. Thanks for writing!
HermesApollo chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I love it!Was awesome!My favourite pairing:)
brainfear chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Loved it! *grin*
bynon carget chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Actaully its pretty good, the movie sucked at treating characters who is who if it was any longer the whole cast would turn out to be brothers and sisters.

Anyhow nice writing I loved how she could read him through I don't think it should be this sepsfic like

[Just keep doing what you’re doing. We can’t predict our next battles, but we can prepare.] or ‘Stand, suck it up, learn and move on.

the motion he is doing is too little to mean all that maybe as a genreal idea somthing like "get knocked down? get back up".
tophat chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I think your writing is very good. I'm still making my mind up about the movie but I like your version of this scene. I like that with each other S/SE actually let their guard down and the fact that Scarlett is already thinking about the next fight is very in character.
abril4 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Don't sell you're self short. You did and amazing job with these characters, I thought it was perfect. You didn't overly do it, like some other fics but you added just enough of both of them that it was damn good.

It was very nice and sweet, it's what Scarlet and Snake Eyes are and should of been in the movie. Bravo! Very well written.
xRhythx chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This is what should have happened, for sure. Don't worry about them being too touchy feely, they were perfect. In fact, they're so touchy feely in the comicsthat I remember them making out during a mission whilst gunfire is going off. Please write more about these two. :)
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
i dont know much about Joe either, but i thought that was good. much better than her and ripcord

Frankie xx
Kiersten chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I think behind the scenes Snake would like to show affection more. He does it quite a few times in the comics. I really liked this. The affection wasn't too over the top either. It was sweet :)

Hm and I may have commented before. If I did I still LOVE this :D
Loki22 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hi there. It was perfect! Very well written. Gawd, I loved it! And I'm a comic fan, though I can - and did! - appreciate your story. I liked the way you put the interaction between the two, it showed of a little more than friends, more like , very good indeed. I wish you would write more on that line, what about that training with the chain? Anyway, thanks!