Reviews for Romance between Stuart Shepard and Ronny Farrell
SS IRELAND chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
... WOW
MarcieRzdbe chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
GREAT GREAT CHAPTER! BRILLIANT! Please keep writing I need to read more about this romantic story, what could it be the surprise stu has for ronny, besides breakfast? Im so desperate to know! GREAT JOB GIRL!
MarcieRzdbe chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
One word: AMAZING! This story it's only getting better, and more exciting every second, this chapter is so charming, so sweet, and this make me want to cry (But I didn't), but it's so awesome, please write the next one soon!
SS IRELAND chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
Hey ronny it's me your long lost buddy sommer! hehe

ok... when are we gonna get a little action here? you know what i mean you and colin... i mean stu need to really get a room! kissing in public SHAME ON YOU! LOL i am kidding of course it's is amazin I love it write more.

P.S. come on i know you don't drink in kuwait and all but really you couldn't even order a coke. LOL remember.

Now colin is irish. but in this story as stu shepard is he irish or from new york, because he said darlin' so either he's irish or southern or a newyorkin with some weird accent.

From your best Irish buddy Sommer

Slainte!
MarcieRzdbe chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
WOW! I'm amazed! can't wait for more!, what else is going to happen? please more more!
MarcieRzdbe chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
It only keeps getting better and better , when Im reading it , I promise It's like Im there with them, can't wait for more, but I'll have to wait, LOL :D

Keep up the good work!
MarcieRzdbe chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
INTERESTING: In my opinion it's very interesting how Ronny and Shepard met, bad boys with good girls are always interesting to see what else is going to happen.

Loved it! let's see the third cahpter...